THIS IS WHEN YOU REALIZE....

Lisa B
on 2/19/08 4:31 am - Riverside, CA

Just how friggen BIG you once were.I have kept this pair of jeans that I wore  right up to surgery day.  Let me tell ya...they were TIGHT! You know the tight when you are uncomfortable and have marks all over your tummy from them being too tight..ya well thats where I was....miserable! Here I am a year post op and so loving life and the much smaller me! I am so thankful for this surgery...whoo hoo!!!! Before: Size 26/28 a.k.a HUGE Now: Size 10/12 a.k.a. HAPPY! IMG_2857.jpg picture by david-lover

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

Monica P.
on 2/19/08 4:34 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

That is so awesome!!  I have a pair of size-26 jeans I'm holding on to so I can take a similar picture someday.  Afterwards I think I'll re-upholster the sofa with them. :)  

Congrats on your success Lisa, you look so happy!

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Gus H.
on 2/19/08 8:29 am - La Puente, CA
HIJACK Dang! Look at you!
Lisa B
on 2/19/08 11:09 am - Riverside, CA

Thanks Monica! Its a great idea about upholstering the sofa... I am so glad I saved them. You are looking great girl...keep it up!!!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa

Diane C.
on 2/19/08 4:43 am - Highland, CA
OMG put some shoes on, aren't your feet freezing???? I know how great you are doing I see your skinny ass once a week.  You look so good...just in case I haven't told you lately.  I found the blouse that I wore on my before pictures last night when cleaning that closet out, I can't wait to try it on and take a picture.  I still have some pants too, the good old 32's. I am VERY proud of you, and I am so happy that we are great friends.  I know how different life can be losing so much weight, and it's so wonderful to share all those moments with you. Keep up the great work my friend.  You are one of those very fortunate people who are a walking commerical for WLS.  No problems and nothing but success. Love U lots, D
Lisa B
on 2/19/08 11:11 am - Riverside, CA
You always tell me and are a constant support to me. I am so lucky to have you for a friend! I cannot wait to the pics of you in those 32's...that will be fun!!!! Love you!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa

chris R.
on 2/19/08 4:50 am - Antioch, CA
Hey Miss Lisa,    all I can say is " You Deserve it" for once in our lives we are putting ourselves first and choosing our health.  You are rockin your tool and I couldn't be happier for you- I can't wait till I get there too!                      Love ya lots, Chris
Lisa B
on 2/19/08 11:13 am - Riverside, CA
Thanks Miss Chris! I so appreciate all of your support and friendship. You will be here really soon...you are doing so great!!! Love you too!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa

Jodi W
on 2/19/08 4:54 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA

Lisa  Now Thats workin your tool girl. WOW You look awesome. My goodness that really puts it into perspective now doesn't it. Congratulations Lisa, Continued success to you. Have a terrific day. Sincerely Jodi

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Lisa B
on 2/19/08 11:15 am - Riverside, CA
Jodi! Yes my dear it really does put into perspective...and I realize how much in denial I was...but no more!!!! I appreciate your support and friendship more than you know! Almost time for BB9 tonight!!!  We should email each other tomorrow on our thoughts...whatcha think? BIG Hugs!!!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa

Most Active