WDYET??? WED!!!!

Kirsten :-)
on 2/20/08 7:30 am - Agoura Hills, CA

It’s Wednesday….the week is half over!!!  J  J  J

Only 11 more days till the Marathon …..I am getting so nervous and anxious!  If I don’t distract myself I feel really panicky about it…..Anyone have some Valium I can borrow???  LOL

LND:  hamburger

LNS:  protein shot

B:  protein bar

S:  pretzels

L:  chicken breast

S:  none

D:  grandma is making beef brisket….YUMMMM

S:  ????

Water:  yep

Vitamins:  yep

Exercise:  maybe….

PS….Jean and Candi…..my Audi died.  I’ve had more issues with it so I got rid of it.  Downgraded a bit….got a brand new Elantra….but I really like it.  Besides….it’s got a great warranty which I need because Nate starts driving in 3 years!!!  That’s SCARY!!!!  LOL

jilliecats
on 2/20/08 7:47 am
I just wanted to say hello girlfriend.  I am going to try my hardest to become among one of the living again.  Glad you got a new car.  Love that smell.  I about died when I "downsized" from my beautiful red truck to the Saturn, but I sure don't miss the gas $$ that the truck used.  Can you send my your e-mail addy?  I realized I did not have it.   B - protein bar S - 100 calorie pack (2 of them) L - 100 calorie pack (3 of them) S - 100 calorie pack (2 of them) Somewhere in there I also had two string cheeses see a really bad pattern here - I am GOING to get back on track and get back in shape.  Already started at the gym and start with a personal trainer next Tuesday.  I feel good about that! D - going to a friends and probably won't eat there.  We went to school together since third grade but he is not a great cook so I will do without :-) Have a great evening and remember to send me your e-mail addy.  I might have a computer at  home again after tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed. Hugs!!!

Jilliecats          

Jaime C.
on 2/20/08 8:07 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Hi there! Oh my goodness my son will be driving in 7 more years and I am already dreading it. Hyundai's are good cars with that great warranty. I had a sonata before I bought my honda in 2005. Great little car. Anyway, hope you enjoy it. 

LND:  Grilled Shrimp taco

LNS:  1 teaspoon of peanut butter  B:  protein drink 

S:  nothing 

L:  .25 hamburger patty with swiss cheese  

S:  .5 oz of peanuts 

D:  not sure yet 

S:  ????

Water:  Working on that 

Vitamins:  of course, halfway done 

Exercise:  probably not, just the stairs at work  

Jaime C.

Jean L.
on 2/20/08 9:11 am, edited 2/20/08 10:28 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Oh cool - I like those cars Kirsten - congrats LND-the other half of a lean cuisine dinner from the nite before LNS - none B - worldwide protein shake S - none L - 1/2 cup of chicken salad on lettuce S - 3 pieces of jerkey and a sf popsicle D - salad, grilled chicken and a HB egg cut up on salad V - yes E - walked W - yes
Jean    

hiddenone
on 2/20/08 9:45 am
(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 9:55 am - Palmdale, CA

Well, mine has been driving for a month now.  You will need to save money for insurance.  OMG OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LND:  I think soup LNS : Nothing I think B:  Protein drink S:  Tuna Parmesan Pattie L:  Baked Parmesan Tilapi D:  ??? S?? Water tons Vits one more Ca and 1 more multi vit exercise : yes Thats it for me Liz

Candi
on 2/20/08 10:23 am - Ventura, CA
Those are nice!  What color?  I am hoping to get my new Acadia on Saturday! LND- chicken, artichokes, meatball, chianti B- small bean burrito on a low carb tortilla L- taco soup S- peanut butter cookie D- bean burrito W- good V-good E- no
ShellsBells
on 2/21/08 1:37 am - Vallejo, CA
A little late for WDYET but wanted to toss out congrats on the new car!

Also, the computer FINALLY arrived, is it too late to send you a CD of running music? If not, I will mail it tomorrow...just let me know!

Shells
Kirsten :-)
on 2/21/08 2:15 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Not too late at all!!!  :-)
Most Active