Support Group Meeting 3-1

misleidy
on 2/20/08 4:23 am - Chino Hills, CA
Hi, I wanted to invite everyone to a support group meeting that will be held in Chino Hills on March 1st.   We are holding this meeting as our last because my group is folding.   We have been together for 8 years.  We are all post-ops and the 'newest' surgery was four years ago.   This group brought people from all over So. CA from Oxnard to San Diego.  It has been a great journey, but now many members believe it's time to spread their butterfly wings and fly.   I am sad to see this happen, but at the same time, we begin a new chapter in our lives.  I have begun mine with a new group of wonderful people YEAH CALI BOARD!!!     We will be discussing the topic of maintenance since it is CRUCIAL the further out you are.  We need to remember this is a lifestyle change and those old habits crawl back without us noticing it - hence the subject. For preops, here will be the opportunity to meet many wonderful women who have been on the journey you are about to embark! Feel free to contact me if you would like more info. Cathy
Most Active