Surgery Consult

gloria S.
on 2/20/08 12:19 pm - Hesperia, CA
Well I am finally back fron San Diego!
Dr Tanaka is who my surgeon was... that went ok. He seemed a bit rushed but that was ok too. He answered my questions. Since I was told by a dentist I may have a latex allergy, I have to be tested. Of course I called Joyce at 11 am this morning, cuz that is what was in my notes to do, and I have not heard from her yet! Imagine that!!!!!

Then on the Physc. (sp) She was nice. I walked to her office from Tanaka's much easier then trying to park. It took about 30 minutes. She just asks almost the same questions as that questionaire we had to fill out for Kaiser at the start... family dynamics, who is your support etc. She was very postive. Supportive

Then on to the Internst- He is next door to Tanaka, so back I walk the 4 blocks. No problems with him. He was very informative, he did another EKG to make sure nothing changed, took about 30 mins total.

They all said I should hear from my case manager in 7 to 21 days..... Hopefully I will hear from Joyce before then....

Katt M.
on 2/20/08 1:14 pm - Fontana, CA
Wooohooooooo!!! You go girl!!! I have my consult with Dr. Zorn on Friday... =)

~Katt~  Obesity Help Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/abetterclassoflosers/
Sexy isn't a look, it's a state of mind. ~Me~
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer~
rissyh
on 2/20/08 3:35 pm - CA
Congratulations.....  Thumbs Up  Kaiser is such a "process"... I finished my Option classes on Jan 31.   My consultation with UCLA is scheduled for March 17th  Cheers 
ShellsBells
on 2/21/08 1:14 am - Vallejo, CA
Congrats and keep us posted!!

Shell
Most Active