cold things in the morning???

mamaharen
on 2/20/08 10:30 pm - Lemoore, CA
My pouchy gets ouchy with cold stuff first thing in the morning.  I am not a big coffee or tea drinker, but decided I needed to start drinking hot tea in the morning.  It feels good on my pouch.  Anyone else experience this??? Cheri
Surgery Date: Feb 12, 2008
PreOp 232 * TL- 83 * Current WT 149

GETTING THIN...N...LOVING LIFE!!! 

taz51501
on 2/20/08 10:38 pm - Central Coast, CA
Good morning Cheri, I still have trouble sometimes with things that are cold. I do much better with room temperature or warm items. It was worse when I was new, cold was a complete no no for me. Now, it's not so bad, but warmer is still better for me. Just listen to your body, it will tell you. Sue

Keep doing what you're doing, Keep getting what you're getting.

Highest/Surgery/Dr. Goal/Goal/Current
   301        299      180     170     159

SueBee Honey
on 2/20/08 10:51 pm - High Desert, CA
In the begining I started EVERY day with pepperment tea.  Soothed the qrouchy pouchy and set it up for a great day.  I still start with something warm most days.  The peppermint was really great for the nausea as well.  Im a coffee addict but was off of it for a whole year after surgery.  I never drank tea until post op.  If you take care of the pouch it WILL take care of you  

SueAniBeeSweetBearBeez.gif image by deezmom                                                                              

Jaime C.
on 2/21/08 1:18 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Hi Cheri, I am like Sue- love the peppermint tea! I don't drink it in the morning though because i have my achiev one protein drink in the morning over ice. I think I am opposite, loving cold things in the morning and have my afternoon hot tea.
Jaime C.

Living Life
on 2/21/08 10:28 am - Riverside, CA

Hey Cheri,,,,,,,

I can only have cold first thing. After about 4 oz of cold then I can my coffee. But that is not always the rules with my pouch, that is just about 80% the other 20% don't matter what I do, it all upsets my pouch. When its being snotty, I stay away from cold or hot, just keep room temp. And take extra calisum, that seems to settle thingss

Good Luck!

Luana

Most Active