ANOTHER DIANE UPDATE!

Lisa B
on 2/21/08 8:44 am - Riverside, CA
I just got back from seeing Diane at the hospital. She is still doing great. She is having pain...but geez she just had her friggen knee cut open! I am amazed at how well she is up and moving around though...she is really a tough cookie! She said to tell everyone hello! We had a nice visit and watch some of the Oprah show together. She is expecting to go home at some point tomorrow...she hopes early. If she can't post I will let you all know when she gets home.

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

Jean L.
on 2/21/08 8:57 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Hey Lisa Thanks for the update - glad she is doing good.  Wow I can't believe she will come home tomorrow - thats QUICK......I will be waiting for further updates.
Jean    

chris R.
on 2/21/08 11:28 am - Antioch, CA
Right on Miss Lisa,      I wish I could of been there too- but I was watching Oprah!!! She is amazing---- Chris
Lisa B
on 2/21/08 1:35 pm - Riverside, CA
See...we knew you there in spirit!!!! I'm telling ya...we WILL meet someday soon...cruising here we come!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

TL
on 2/21/08 4:53 pm - Sunny, CA
Lisa, Thanks for the update on Miss Diane. Wow, she is doing great. Good for her!! Can't imagine going home so soon after surgery. But, good pain meds will help out immensely.

Terri   Sanrio

Most Active