Home and Sleeved YAY!!!

shantele7824
on 5/5/11 4:55 am - SAN PABLO, CA
Hey everyone I have the Gastric Sleeve on Tuesday and today is thursday and I am now at home and I can't beleive it has finally happened.  I haven't really had any real pain but I do have gas pain but I have absolutely nothing to comlpain about.  My doctors and the nurses were great, I was in a room with a nice lady name misty who had the same surgeon on the same day with the same procedure then they put us in a room together which was cool we would walk the halls together and talk so I was never bored. I lost a total of 38 pounds before surgery yay me so that is it...
First Meeting with Surgeon:2/10/2011  weight was 460
Surgery Date:5/03/2011  Weight was 428
Revsion To RNY 06/26/2012 Weight 

kandis74
on 5/5/11 4:04 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Congrats Shantele! All that waiting is gonna be worth the wait. I'm so happy for you. 38 lbs is awesome.

Kandis

msblues
on 5/5/11 4:17 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Congratulations Shantele! Get ready for a wild crazy and wonderful ride. I look forward to learning about your progress.

MsBlues
VNARN
on 5/6/11 3:39 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Congratulations, Shantele!  
Melody Deutsch
on 5/6/11 6:34 am - CA
 Congrats......Shantele
          God Bless

BigCaliSmile
on 5/6/11 7:14 am - La Puente, CA
  Glad to see you posted you are doing so well. Hope you friend Misty sees your post and you keep in contact. I can imagine the bond you formed with her as you went through this ordeal so far. Hope to hear as you progress the transition is smoother than expected.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
GOING2LOSEIT2011
on 5/6/11 3:41 pm
congrats !!!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.Phil 4:13
  Hw 386  Sw 322 Cw 226.6
DR.Christine Chu   Fremont , Ca                 
  VSG  6/28

sleeve genie
on 5/8/11 2:26 pm - Alhambra, CA
I'm so happy you finally got your sleeve,  i remember they kept changing the date or something, congratulations sweetie,  you are gonna be so glad that you did this,    Yahoo.  and 38lbs is amazing,  and the best is yet to come,  enjoy the ride  and hang on  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active