X-post, ice skating after the conference

Linda B.
on 8/7/14 6:51 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

First of all, I post primarily on the VSG & Lightweight forums, so many of you won't know me, but, a few of us are going ice skating after the conference if anyone wants to join us. Oh, I can't do that pretty layback spin in my avatar photo LOL.

So, Alison told me there is a rink nearby, the Toyota Center. I checked out the public sessions, and Friday & Saturday are conflicting with conference festivities. So, the best we can do is Sunday 1:00-3:30. The cost is $9.00 + $4.25 if you need to rent skates. I do have 2 extra pair of lady's skates, a size 7 basic recreational skate, and a size 8 a little better support. If you would like to borrow, let me know so I can bring them. If you plan on joining me, bring gloves, comfy clothes, and if you have them, wrist guards and knee pads (makes falls easier on the body). If you have never skated before and would like to try, I can teach you a couple of basics to get you away from the wall. So, who is up for some icy fun?

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active