LITTLETON SUPPORT GROUP-TEMP LOCATION THIS WEEK (THURSDAY)

Yvonne S.
on 4/19/10 10:23 am - Littleton, CO
Right after I sent out the reminder for our meeting this Thursday I received a message from the church that the room we use will not be available due to their IHN.

So instead.... we will still meet at 6:30 to 8 at the IHOP on the corner of W Bowles and Long Drive.  (Across from Red Robin) 
IHOP #1824
7733 W Long Dr

LITTLETON, CO 80123-1245

I am choosing IHOP because they have a back room and we will be able to have some privacy where we can't usually do that at Starbucks.  And we can have some coffee too!!

I hope to see you there!!

Yvonne S.
OH Certified Support Group Leader/Coach
Rose Bariatric Support Group Leader
kwkelly
on 4/21/10 2:51 am
i just had surgery 4/5 and have never been to a support group. I would love to come. How will I know it is the group? Just go to the back room of IHOP?

Yvonne S.
on 4/21/10 10:15 am - Littleton, CO
Look for me... I have short brownish/red hair with a blonde streak in the front and my hair is spikey.  And yes, we will most likely be in the back room.

How are you doing since your surgery?
Yvonne S.
on 5/25/10 10:39 am - Littleton, CO
It’s that time again…. We will be meeting this Thursday 5/27/10 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm   Faith Community Church 6228 S Carr Ct. Littleton, CO 80123   (Downstairs in the Jr. High Room)
kwkelly
on 4/21/10 10:47 am
Thank you Yvonne! I will look for you!

I am doing pretty good I just have a sharp pain in the bottom left side below the bottom portal that I am trying to work through. Anyytime I bend over, or walk for a long period of time it get's really bad. Other than that I am doing great now!! Doing pretty good getting in my fluids and protein and overall feel pretty good! Just tired a lttle bit!!

Thanks for asking! I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow night!

Wendy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4639 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5648 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5883 views