Do'in Great!

dianekoch
on 7/26/03 9:16 am - Denver, co
Well I just wanted to share how well I am doing with every one. I am only 12 days post op and went to a WLS picnic today. Everyone could not believe that I had surgery already because I am able to be so active. I literally feel like I could do sit ups (though I really don't want to yet)The only thing that bothers me is my bra rubbing one of my 6 small LAP RNY incisions.(so I dont wear one unless I have to) I could have gone back to work before the 1st week was up! Now I know that everybody is a little different but This was much easier than I was expecting! I'm not really sure about my weight loss yet because my scale is a little goofy. It looks like about 10 lbs but I will know better in 4 more days when I have my First post op appointment.
Terry W.
on 8/1/03 3:53 pm
Hi Diane. Glad you are doing so well. Keep us informed on your progress. It is so encouraging for us preop ones.
Brenda A.
on 8/16/03 2:12 pm - Greeley, Co
Have you had any of that dumping syndrome they talk about? How do you really feel? I think I'll getmy date in Sept. Good luc****ep us posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4641 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5656 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5887 views