I HAVE QUESTIONS>>>HELP IF YOU CAN......

Mitchs S.
on 10/23/03 5:25 am - Golden, CO
I was just wondering if anyone out here has Aetna HMO insurance. If you do what did you have to do to be qualified for the Gastric Bypass surgery? I am very scared to continue to be overweight, because heart diease runs heavely in my family. And can anyone reccommend a great dr.? Kris
shadoweagle
on 10/26/03 1:22 am - Littleton, CO
I did some research about Aetna as that is what my insurance is switching to at the begining of the year. The one thing I was told that they do require is a six month weight loss attempt within the last 12 months. I would contact your insurance to find our for sure. I am currently trying to get my WLS done before that time. My regular Dr. recommended Dr. Chae at University Hospital. I had my consult last Friday. Dr. Chae and his staff are great so far. Susie is your first contact and she is the best at helping you with anything you may need. This website is one of my greatest helps also. Do the research and put one foot in front of the other. I believe this is one of the greatest, life changing and best desions we can make for ourselves. Good Luck on your journey.
lisaZlivin
on 11/8/03 3:32 am - Aurora, CO
Kristen, There are hundreds of resources on line about qualifing, and how to choose a surgeon etc. Please check www.denverbariatrics.com ; this is where my search led me, and I'm very happy, and very comfortable with my upcoming event ! Good luck !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4641 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5654 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5887 views