Recent Posts

WitchySar
on 6/10/16 11:57 pm - Pueblo, Co
Topic: Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?

The closest surgeon to me is Dr Long in Parker, with The Bariatric and Metabolic Center of Colorado. http://bariatricsurgeryco.org/ I did the online seminar and it feels like a good choice for me. I have my first appointment to meet with the surgeon, dietitian, and counselor on July 21st. I'm excited! In the meantime though I'd love to hear from others on their opinions of Dr Long. Has anyone here used him?

Linda B.
on 2/28/16 6:36 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Topic: RE: Anyone in Colorado Springs?

Sorry, we are in Aurora. Both DH & I have the sleeve. I plan on visiting the Springs a few times over the next few months, lots of fun things to do there.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

JayBay
on 2/17/16 5:47 pm
Topic: Anyone in Colorado Springs?

I am looking for more WLS friends in Colorado Springs :)

sammiepants
on 11/28/15 8:07 pm
GIHTW
on 8/24/15 11:02 am
Topic: RE: Grand Junction: connect with other bariatric patients

Hi

Im geting my surgery done in GJ but i actually live about 2 hours south But Im glad to hear from at one other person in the area

Dan

shazanjo
on 7/24/15 3:29 pm
VSG on 06/09/15
Topic: Grand Junction: connect with other bariatric patients

looking for people in the grand junction area that have had surgery.  I need some support from people that have gone through this. I would love to make some new friendships. 

5'3" GSV 6/9/2015 HW:270SW:264CW:253    

Linda B.
on 7/3/15 8:59 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Topic: X-Post, moved to Aurora and looking for a support group

I usually post on the VSG forum, but I need a little help.  DH (Mike B) and I are further out and at goal, and we want to keep it that way. We have participated in, and co-led (for the past year) a support group since we were pre-op. Now, we are in Aurora and we need the accountability of a support group. If you know of one, please let us know.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Member Services
on 4/25/15 11:58 pm - Irvine, CA
Topic: Update for Launch

Due to technical problems, we will be launching the updates at a later date.  The website is temporarily running slow.  If you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience.  

Due to technical problems, we will be launching at a later date.ObesityHelp.com is back up but temporarily running slow. Thank you for your patience.

lump532
on 3/21/15 2:54 am
RNY on 03/03/15
Topic: RE: Surgeon Recommendation

Take  look at Dr. Snyder out of Rose Medical Center.  He is a great guy and he does a TON of surgeries so he is very experienced.  He also has great numbers.

Also, Rose is a great hospital for you post-op stay.

Kathy S.
on 2/9/15 12:58 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: The moment you've all been waiting for . . . OH2015 Location Announcement!

And the winner is....

http://events.obesityhelp.com/

Not sure you are going?  Check out the video from last years conference and you will see what you missed.  BOOK NOW

We hope to see you all there

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4641 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5655 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5887 views