I also got a surgery date!

Cheryl K.
on 5/25/03 3:51 pm - Ansonia, CT
Hi everyone... i am not sure if i am excited or scared to death.. i got a surgery date of june 12th (very soon) and i am in panic mode... all the complications are running through my mind but so is the fact i was squished in the movie theatre seat tonight.. so i am so confused.... Good Luck to everyone having surgery before me (and after too) and i am so glad for all you post -ops with great advice. Cheryl
Mary Lou C.
on 5/25/03 4:15 pm - Milford, CT
Congratulations Cheryl, June 12th is a great birthday its mine too!!!!! Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Mary Lou
PookieW2
on 5/26/03 2:42 am - Milford, CT
Congratulations Cheryl! I am sure that all will be well and just think you are starting your new life soon! God Bless........
Sally N.
on 5/26/03 1:08 pm - mansfield, CT
Cheryl: I hink I can understand the mixed emotions! I am still waiting for the magic words (I've got a date!). We work so hard (and wait so long) to get a date--and then it must seem as if it's happening so fast! Have faith. Don't panic. Think positive! Best wishes as you begin the life you've always dreamed about!
sheri G.
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - bristol, ct
best of luck and congrat...see ya on the other side...
KATHIE M.
on 6/1/03 10:11 am - WEST HAVEN, CT
I'm jealous since I won't have a date for at least a few months but best wishes and I'll hold you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Kahtie M.
Most Active
Recent Topics