What Doctor to Use?????????

JoniL
on 6/6/03 6:07 am - Southington, CT
Can anyone her recommend or actually UNRECOMMEND a doctor to do WLS. I am in Central CT. I am looking at the following doctors: Valin - New Haven Macatol - Waterbury Barbar - Hartford Does anyone know of their records. Thank you so much
sheri G.
on 6/8/03 12:00 pm - bristol, ct
hi..i have dr. macatol..and he great...!!!!! you have support group with him there... he very much a part of your life...cause u see him every 6 months for the rest of your life......i'm have surgery june 24....and my process only took a month...i think it great...
beth C.
on 6/8/03 3:59 pm - clinton, ct
have you talked with dr. bell? he is fantastic. i am a little over 3weeks post op. feeling no pain virtually no bad side affects but, i do get in as much exercise as i can i startred the moment i opened my eyes after surgery and have not stopped since. i strongly encourage into looking into dr. bell out of yale he is the best he mainly does laproscopic and from all the people i know who have had the surgery (they all had open) they had real scary side affects some are a year or more out and still haveing problems. really look into this it's worth it. beth
LMCLILLY
on 6/9/03 6:09 am - Central, CT
Check out Dr. Aranow in Middletown. He is fantastic. I just can't say enough nice things about him. He's highly skilled and qualified as well as being an excellent practitioner. I originally looked at Barba, Valin and Aranow. Now, I'm not saying that makes my choice 'the right one', but I do recommend you consider him. I'm 6 mos. post op and doing great (-110 lbs and no complications). He does open and lap RNY as well as gastric banding. You should definitely get into one of his seminars to hear what he has to say. Call his office at 860-347-9167. Good luck to you.
Christina R.
on 6/13/03 2:39 am - New Britain, CT
I have Dr. Valin. So far so good, I am scheduled for surgery July 8th. His office has been GREAT!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics