All Florida OH members

Tenacious88
on 11/25/11 2:59 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14
Hi: OH members
                          I am looking for members that have had WLS at The Cleveland Clinic in Weston Fl, with Dr. Rosenthal. I did communicate with one member that had surgery with Dr. Rosenthal, but would like to meet others too. Monday Nov 28 I have an appointment with my endocrinologist to discuss my WLS plans.
Would really love to hear from anyone of  Dr. Rosenthal patients. 
I have been a patient at The Cleveland Clinic for over 20 years. They have excellent doctors and wonderful service.
I'm waiting, Thanks, keep losing, get healthy. 

antsissy1
on 1/18/12 10:53 am - FL
Hi,

I don't know where you are in your journey since it is a few months since you posted.  I had my surgery on Dec. 4, 2008 at Cleveland Clinic with Dr. Rosenthal.  It was a wonderful experience.
I had good preop information and their support groups are wonderful.  If I have any complaint at all it is that they are a teaching hospital and I really only saw Dr. Rosenthal one time.  After that I saw a variety of their fellowship doctors.  Once when I had a problem they got Dr. Rosenthal.  I didn't like that too much and as a result I don't go back there for any more follow up. But their staff of dietitians and nurses were very good. 

Tenacious88
on 1/19/12 7:07 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14
Hi: antsissy1
                    Thank you for your reply. I am at the beginning of my journey, did the orientation, met with doctor Dr. Roensthal and Thursday 1/19/12 I met with the Nut. I've only met two other patients from C/C. hoping to meet more. You are now three years post-op, did you have many complications / how are you doing now / any regrets ?
Is a teaching hospital not a good place to have WLS ?
Anything that you care to share about WLS will be appreciated.
I'm a newbie to OH so I have many questions and concerns about WLS. One thing I will say, it's that I'm better informed, have made some new friends and i"m having fun reading all the post.
Wishing you the Best always.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 299 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1344 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1345 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1486 views