In need of a new Primary care Cherokee / bartow county

pawmetto.on.cloud.

on 8/12/11 8:19 am, edited 8/11/11 10:21 pm
Hi everyone. I am in need of a new Primary care I am in the bartow county and Cherokee county area. A little of a background on why I am looking. I use to have a wonderful one in Chattanooga Tn but that is too far away for me now since I live in Bartow county and work in atl metro now. I have been seeing a primary care doctor in Woodstock, but I keep having a feeling that she really does not treat she just referees me to other people.
I am only a pshyc eval ( which I go back for the feedback session on Tues) and a supporting primary care doctor away from submitting for my insurance approval, for D/S surgery with Dr Dennis Smith in Marietta.

So I am hoping that some one knows of a good Primary Care in the area that will take on Bariatric patients for not surgical support.

On a side note... I am so clueless how I got the wrong surgeon on my profile... any Idea how to fix... Thanks SO Much

shekicks
on 8/21/11 12:27 pm - Dallas, GA
 I have a wonderful primary care dr. and she is very supportive of my surgery and thrilled with my results.  She is Dr. Mildred Santorufo at Acworth Family Practice.  I know that isn't Bartow or Cherokee, but Acworth is fairly close.

Hope that helps,
Beverly

5' 0"              HW-207 / SW-194 / CW-132/ GW-125             57 years old!

Jenny_D
on 8/24/11 12:39 am - Canton, GA
My Primary Care doctor is Dr. Donna Haley in Canton. She was wonderfully supportive of my surgery and gave me the letter I needed for insurance with no hassles.

Jenny         HW: 268 / SW: 254 / CW: 180 / GW: 140
First 5K: 4.21.2012 - Time: 34:45 - 2nd Place in age group
Second 5K: 6.2.2012 - Time 37:09

Most Active