Retracted

puns78
on 8/14/09 11:02 am, edited 8/17/09 7:08 am - Lihue, HI

Retracted

~Be patient in doing good, for at the proper time, you will reap a harvest if you DO NOT GIVE UP!~ Galatians 6:9
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
Barb H.
on 8/14/09 2:54 pm - Kailua-Kona, HI
Revision on 01/25/12
 What did your PCP say about your symptoms?  It seems like they are bringing on some major anxiety for you which is making it all the worse.  I know how important it is to get the protein in, but maybe it would be best to concentrate on getting in whatever you can, even if it's water.  Is there stuff in your life causing you stress?  I mean, is your nausea caused by stress, maybe?   Or do you have a virus?  

I have had bouts of nausea but haven't lasted this long.  And it always related to eating too fast, not chewing well enough, or in one instance, my band was too tight.  

I hope that this weekend will allow you time to rest and take care of yourself.  Better yet, ask your significant other or good friend to take care of you.  This might just what you need.  I hope you recover completely very soon!

Aloha,
Barb
Lap band 03/09; revised to RNY 01/12
Read about my journey at www.journeyofafatwoman.wordpress.com

HIgurl
on 8/14/09 7:29 pm
what did Dr. cirangle say about this? if it doesnt get better soon, i would get a second opinion..good luck! hope things get better
pinkshrimp
on 8/15/09 4:09 am - HI
Sorry you're not feeling well.  I can only imagine how horrible it must feel to be nausious all the time!  You should really talk to Dr. C also and see what he says.  Depression can be caused by so many different things that may be going on in your life or maybe you're depressed because you're feeling so bad right now and once you get this fixed the depression will get better too.  Anyway, I'm no doctor but I really hope you feel better soon!!!

Highest/Surgery Day/Current/Goal
315 300 /  159.8/ 160

Lois G.
on 8/15/09 3:45 pm - Ashland, PA
I agree with everything everyone said.......you need to call your doctor again if things don't change.......what are you eating, at what stage of foods?  are you doing milk?  sometimes mixing your protein shakes with milk can make you feel bad in the beginning, everyone is different with what they can eat.........try some crackers and let them melt in your mouth. or some yogurt...and even lemon crystal light drink with lots of ice.....but be agreesive with your feelings, if your not better call your doctor.....I will pray for you..............................Lois
puns78
on 8/17/09 5:57 am - Lihue, HI
Thank you Ladies...I rested all weekend and at times felt nauseous but today I'm feeling a lot better. I can only stomach yogurt right now but I'm going to try some new protein shakes and drinks. I think the depression is more because I'm not feeling well and the fact that I feel like a WLS failure. I think I'm just having a pity party....So I'm going to try harder today to get my protein in and I'm glad to say that I have been getting in my fluids!!!
~Be patient in doing good, for at the proper time, you will reap a harvest if you DO NOT GIVE UP!~ Galatians 6:9
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
Makena
on 8/18/09 8:51 pm - Kihei, HI
Aloha! Oh my goodness!! You have lost 41 pounds!! You are certainly NOT a failure!! What a success you are!! Be proud of yourself and how far you've come. This is not an easy path we've taken, but it is a rewarding one!
Malama pono ((hugs))
Sometimes losing is really winning
I feel like Alice.... I'm in Onderland! 7-18-08

Most Active