2 month out update!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/09 5:40 am

2 months have flown by already!

Gosh where to start...first of all life is excellent. I've lost a total of 41 inches and approximately 35.5 lbs.  Something I would probably never have the chance to do...if not for my tool!  I still struggle with my demons..."FOOD", but things are coming along perfectly fine.  I found new foods to love that are healthier then all those sugar and sweets I used to love.  I find that after a nice brisk walk, I have more energy and i'm not tired all the time! 

I love hearing my children say, "Mommy you lost so much weight" or my husband telling me how beautiful I am.  Don't get me wrong.  They loved me and thought I was beautiful before the surgery, but now to hear it from them brings tears to my eyes!  I also think it's cute when co-workers tell me, "I'm melting away!" or "I didn't even know that was you!"

My sister is doing great as well...we both keep on top of eachother.  I swear we talk almost everyday to see what we've eaten or tried.  How we're feeling, etc.  It's just so much easier knowing we share the same experience...well almost all the same!

Life is a journey and this ride i'm on is nowhere near the end...

pinkshrimp
on 9/14/09 5:04 pm - HI
Glad you're doing well!!  Congrats and continued success!!

Highest/Surgery Day/Current/Goal
315 300 /  159.8/ 160

kamehanaokala
on 9/20/09 1:00 pm - HI
jona! wow....look at you girl! thanks for the update....keep us posted!! and take more pics, lol...

Most Active