Okay.. so Dr. Cirangle doesn't actually do the DS IN hawaii?

Loretta W.
on 9/17/09 11:08 am - Inland Empire, CA
is that correct. I know he has offices in San Francisco but was looking into him for the possibility of having surgery in paradise.. LOL
Is it true he doesn't actually Perform the surgery in HI, only the San Francisco location?
Makena
on 9/18/09 9:40 pm - Kihei, HI
I believe that is still true. He only performs his surgery in a Center of Excellence and unfortunately, we don't have one here on Maui. Not sure if any of the other islands gained the status within the past year or not.

He comes to Maui for consultations, follow-up appointments, seminars and discussion groups.

My feeling at the time was if he wasn't comfortable with our facilities here, neither was I! I still feel that way, too! I hated leaving Maui for a week, but it was totally worth the reassurance of having my surgery in a place that was capable of handling complications should they arise. Dr. C is fantastic and my surgery/recovery was SOOOOO easy!
Sometimes losing is really winning
I feel like Alice.... I'm in Onderland! 7-18-08

kamehanaokala
on 9/20/09 1:01 pm - HI
ditto to what makena said..........only in sf. but you can come and visit us for your 1 year anniversary?!?!?!?!? lol

Most Active