Might be moving to CDA, Idaho..support groups??

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 3:53 pm, edited 8/18/08 3:55 pm
My cousin lives in CDA and I just got back from a visit from there.  Now, my family and I might be moving up there from So Cal.  I fell in love with Idaho.  I was wondering if there are any support groups in the CDA area????

Thank you for any info that you can provide!!!!

Sincerely,
Heather

P.S.  I will be up there again the weekend of September 5,6, 7 and coming home the 8th.
Tara K.
on 8/19/08 1:40 am - Kuna, ID
Hi, I am not an ID native, so can you tell me what CDA stands for and where it is?
RNY April 7, 2008 - from size 24/26 to size 6/8Photobucket
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/08 3:26 am
Sorry Tara, it stands for Couer D'Alene, Idaho.  It is in Northern Idaho.
Tara K.
on 8/19/08 3:33 am - Kuna, ID
Ah, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure. I'm near boise, so I don't know of anything up there. It's beautiful though! I'm also from So Cal.
RNY April 7, 2008 - from size 24/26 to size 6/8Photobucket
TracieG
on 8/24/08 2:02 pm - Moscow, ID
Heather,
I'm in Moscow. South of CDA, 1 1/2 hrs.

I had my surgery in Post Falls (only a few min. from CDA) at the NW Surgical Bariatric Hospital. They have a support group that meets weekly. www.sbnsurg.com  this is the link to the web site. They are very nice people. I don't attend the support group because of the distance.

CDA is one of the most beautiful parts of Idaho! You will love it!

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/08 6:30 am

Thank you, Tracie.  I really appreciate your response.  I know where Post Falls is, I just need to locate the hospital.  Thank you for the link too.  I absolutely love the area.  The house I'm looking into buying is in Hayden.  My hubby and I will be up there again in a few weeks.  I can't wait.

Thank you again for response and congratulations on your weightloss.  It is one heck of a ride, isn't it????????

Take care,
Heather

Most Active