Personal Training from "someone who's been there!"

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 6:44 am
I MADE MY GOAL - well only 26# from weight goal BUT got my certification in nutrition and PT.  I am specializing in bariatric/metabolic patients as well as those who just don't feel comfortable working out yet.  You can achieve your goals.  The surgery is just a tool - trust me, I know! 

Working with a personal trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health.  A qualified personal trainer who has “been there" understands even more! I can help you set realistic goals, determine strategies, and provide motivation and the encouragement you need.  Most personal trainers aren’t familiar with the special needs of morbid obesity, arthritis and diabetes. I can work with you to plan a safe, efficient program that will enable you to reach your health goals. It won’t be easy but it will be worth it!

My goal was to be a personal trainer/coach - I am now living my dream.  Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in exercise coaching.  I am available to my clients 24/7, my gym is open 24 hours and in four (4) locations in the Treasure Valley.

I wish you well in your health and success!
smangani
on 2/26/09 12:41 pm - Idaho Falls, ID
When are you going to move to Idaho Falls????  I'd love to find someone like you!

Good luck with your venture.  You will be just awesome! 

~Sandy
Most Active