Lap band

Lynette R.
on 7/6/03 3:56 am - Declo, ID
Has anyone in Idaho had the lap band? I am needing information on it. Who does your fills? Why lap band over RNY? Help!! any comments will be appreciated!! THANKS!!
lesajack
on 7/14/03 1:09 pm - Boise, ID
I am in the process of getting this procedure done. Dr. Robert Cahn will be the one doing my surgery. I have lots of information about the surgery, and anything and everything you want to know about it. Dr. Cahn will do the fills for me as needed. I choose the Lap band due to the fact that it can be removed at any time and you are not cutting and recreating the stomach. The less surgical intervention, the less chances of infection. Recovery time is greater, in the hospital for less than 48 hours, back to work in about 10 days. Start surfing the net looking under Lapband and you will be amazed at all the information about the procedure. I do highly recommend Dr. Cahn. He is young, enthusiastic, and ready to help. If you want to get together and go over my information I would love to share it with you and anyone else who is interest. Email me at [email protected]. I won't be checking my mail till Thursday.
Most Active