Wednesday Roll Call/Happy Fourth of July

sjweiser
on 7/3/12 4:47 pm
 Good Morning my OH friends,
Well its already half way through the week. I off from work today. I have 3 more days of
work and then vacation starts. I am looking forward to the week off.
I hope everyone has a safe a happy Fourth of July!!
Steven
Lisa Tucker
on 7/3/12 9:10 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good Morning,

Happy 4th of July to everyone.

No plans for today, Hubert is working  and I am going to do a few things and decide if we are going to BBQ, go out for dinner, or have that classic American dish called Pizza. Both of our girls have thier own thing to do, so it will be quiet around here.

Yesterday, I was in Bloomngton, it was a nice day.

Stay safe today, be careful, hydrate.

Huggers to all,

LISA
birder I.
on 7/3/12 11:11 pm - Rockford, IL

Happy Fourth to all of you!

We are going out to breakfast with our usual Wednesday group and then off to knitting. Tonight we'll watch the fireworks with friends. We are making red, white and blue potato salad with red white and blue potatoes we bought in Door County. Should be fun!

Last night we went to a pig roast at our next door neighbor's house. We "re-met" several neighbors that we hadn't seen for a long time. It was fun despite the heat, but it was also nice to walk home and go into our A/C! These neighbors are wonderful folks. They have two teenage boys who have delightful manners and who help us out from time to time. They can bring up the Christmas decorations from the basement in 15 minutes while it takes us hours! We are so grateful to have them as neighbors.

Have a cool and safe day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

randy777
on 7/3/12 11:13 pm - Schaumburg, IL
Getting hot outside again.  Got out and got some cashews along with other stuff at Jewel and then some mushrooms, tomatoes, pablanos, avocados, squash, shritakes and white mushrooms.  Omlet for breakfast coming up then sausage, onions, peppers, and shrooms with curried cauliflower and squash to go through the evening with the brisket.  Mouth feels ok this morning.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

crystal M.
on 7/3/12 11:59 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Today is a great day...no work and I am relaxing after a wonderful breakfast that Brenda made.  We are having a cookout today.  Brenda said we have a perfect view of the fireworks from her front yard so we will be relaxing on her front lawn and watching the fireworks. 

Last night we watched Safe House (with Denzel Washington) it was good and the popcorn was good too!!!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th.  Have a good day....bye

Nancy G.
on 7/4/12 6:18 am - La Salle, IL
 HAPPY  JULY  4TH! 

I am lazing around today in the ac.  Played a lot with each of the cats this morning which killed several hours.  Then watched some oldies on TV that starred Andy Griffith.  Memories....

No plans for the day.  Rick and I will be kicking back this evening and watching fireworks from inside on the TV.  I love the programs from New York, Washington and Boston.  All are so great!  Plus not bugs, no heat, equals perfect or almost perfect fireworks. 

I start PT on Friday.  Shall be interesting.  My very good therapist for backs has left and it seems there is no one specializing in backs to replace him.  Hmmmm.  We shall see.  Maybe after talking to this new guy I will learn more.  

Hope everyone has a safe, bang up day!  Stay cool!  

Cat Lady

dsettle
on 7/4/12 10:25 am - Gurnee, IL
Happy Fourth of July All!
Just a fast fly by as I am hot and the laptop makes me even hotter!!
My poor son is working at 6 Flags in this horrible heat.  I am sure when he gets home he will be miserable.  Oh well he has a job.
Not much going on here.  Too hot to cook so hubby and daughter opted for  cold sandwiches.  We were going to go watch the fireworks at 6 Flags but I have zero desire to fight crowds in this heat.
So we will catch what we can from home.  We live close enough to hear the screams on the rides so we should see something.
Take care all and drink water
Will write more tomorrow
Debbie

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1114 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5633 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5374 views
Sunday Roll Call