Monday Roll Call

sjweiser
on 8/5/12 5:56 pm
 Good Morning My OH Friends,
Well I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Well today my carpets are getting cleaned.
Then I have to get my reading glasses repaired then I am off to HH Gregg to buy a new alarm
clock. Then I will enjoy the rest of today reading a good book.
I hope everone has a nice day.
Steven
georgie3772
on 8/5/12 8:51 pm - Manteno, IL
Good morning Steven and IL!

Steven the last alarm I bought had the option to have the time shine on the ceiling. Thought it would be annoying and I would never useit, however I love it! Just a suggestion. It has the option to turn it off.

Not much going on here. Chloe wasn't around much last week. She had a swim/ slumber party over the weekend. She will be back on Tues and Sat we are going to Bloomington to stay overnight so she can swim. Presurgery I would not have gone in the pool, but don't feel quite as bad now. I even bought a new swim suit.

Nancy, sorry to hear about your family health problems. Hope your BIL feels beter.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great day.

Georgie

randy777
on 8/5/12 8:59 pm - Schaumburg, IL
Up and about.  Coffee and porterhouse steaks.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

crystal M.
on 8/5/12 9:39 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello everyone

Monday morning....ugh!!!!

I hope this week goes by really fast.  I have so many things I have to do.  I am anxious to move into my new place and get it situated.  My plan is to be completely moved in and unpacked by Monday morning.  I hate unpacked boxes and unfinished business.  So if I know myself I will work till I am falling over to get everything done.

Yesterday was nice.  Brenda and Manny took me out for dinner it was my last weekend with them.  I am really glad it worked out.  I tried to be the best house guest and they were easy to live with. 

I started a new book by Anne Rice....it's a little more graphic than I expected and the man in the book is horrible...but I paid $12 for this book so I am going to give it a chance before I give up.  I love Anne Rice's vampire books so I am sure this one won't disapoint...I just need to give it some time.

Well off to work....have a good day everyone...bye
Lisa Tucker
on 8/5/12 10:10 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
 Good Morning,

Yesterday was a stay at home/chill out day for me. All I did was make a pan of Apricot oatmeal bars and a bit of vacuuming.

Today, I am going with my youngest, Annette, to lunch and a bit of shopping. No big deals.

I may put something in the crock pot for dinner.

Have a great day.
LISA

Nancy G.
on 8/5/12 10:33 pm - La Salle, IL
Good Morning Everyone

Well, it is back in the saddle again.  So many people up and at em way too early this morning. 

My brother in law is ok but I dont think he is totally out of the woods.  He had a second heart attack Saturday night.  The doctors told my sister that she had only minutes left for him to be alive when she got him to the hospital so they are very thankful that they made it.  They are talkin about putting in a pacemaker.  We will see what else is down the road for him.  My other brother in law did not do well with stents and had to have bypass surgery.  But he was had not had a heart attack. 

I am watching my vericose vein with an eagle eye so as not to have a repeat of Saturday night.  AT least I know what to do now. 

Stephen,  My 2 Cents on clocks is to get one that is Atomic and gets set every night out of Denver.  It always has the correct time and changes itself when the time changes. 

Lisa, glad you had a lazy day yesterday.

Georgie, I bet you really missed Chloe this past week if you did not see much of her.

Crystal, you are too funny.  You would have never made it on my second apartment.  I was in a temporary apartment for 3 months waiting for the right carpet color to come in and I lived out of boxes during that time.  Fun --- NOT.  I do like to get settled in right away.  When I moved here, it was a challenge because I had to stop and hold a cat and comfort it every 15 minutes to half hour.  Geesh!  

Everyone have a great day!  

Cat Lady

Phatchick
on 8/5/12 11:43 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Good Morning Illinois Friends,

I finally broke my 6 week stall and lost 2 lbs. I never have been so happy to lose 2 lbs in my life.  I have lost  a total of 79 lbs and have 97 more to go. I am very stoked.

My plan today is to work out this morning and then work on chores.

Have a lovely day.

Sharon

birder I.
on 8/6/12 12:07 am - Rockford, IL

Hi Illinoisans

I was wondering about that alarm clock that shines to the ceiling. Maybe I'll get one now that I know it isn't too bright.

Yesterday was knitting and Olympics with a quick run to the grocery store so I could make eggplant parmigiano for dinner. It was yummy! We always carry one out from Maggiano's if we are in Chicago but this was just as good and didn't need a trip into the city. I am thinking about baking bread and am going to pick up some King Arthur flour later today.

No big plans today. I might block a couple of scarves and take in a pair of pants that are too big.

Have a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

georgie3772
on 8/6/12 5:57 am - Manteno, IL
Connie, my alarm clock shines red on the ceiling and I really do like waking up and being able to see the time.  It is a nice large size.  The good thing is if you decide you don't like it, you can shut it off (I shut mine off every morning and turn it on at night), so it doesn't affect the working of the clock/alarm/radio at all.  Just an added feature.

raptor62
on 8/6/12 4:47 am - IL
RNY on 07/27/12
Hi All,

I am Ten days out from surgery and feeling pretty good!  The hardest part was sleeping from swelling/ stiffness from  the large hematoma on my left side.  No discomfort or nausea at all from eating.  Hopefully that won't change when I start pureed foods on Friday.

I lost 4 lbs since surgery ans started longer walks for excercise.  We walked down to the dog beach in Door County on Sunday as well as some additional walking.  It was very nice out and really enjoyable.

I will be attending a bariatric suport group meeting tonight.

Sharon,  congrats on your weight loss!

Have a great day!

Kevin

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call