Sunday Roll Call

sjweiser
on 10/27/12 5:27 pm

Good Morning OH Friends,

Sorry I have been around lately I have been busy at work. Well I have another 6 day work week. I have laundry to do before work today. Monday I have my grocery shopping to do. The only thing is I will have a nice paycheck coming in Nov. 

I hope  everyone has been doing good.

Steven

Phatchick
on 10/27/12 10:44 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Steven, Hi IL Folks,

I intend to chill today after church. Do some laundry and watch football. 

That's my day.........you all have a great one.

Sharon

crystal M.
on 10/27/12 10:57 pm, edited 10/27/12 10:58 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had an eventful evening last night...boy I tell you it's always something.  I ran out around 7pm last night to pick up something from Target...when I got back I went to let myself in and my key broke in the lock!!!  I looked around in my purse for something I can use to get the broken part of the key out of the lock...all I could find was my nail clippers (with a file) and a pen.  I thought...hey Matlock did wonders with stuff like this...hahaha!!!  So I got busy trying to get this broken key out of my lock (with a file and a pen).  A few times I almost got it out.  One thing was working against me...I left my glasses at home!!!  And this was straining my eyes and the longer I did this the harder and harder it was getting to see the key.  So after almost an hour I gave up and called the emergency maintenance line (I hate to bother them on a Saturday night) but I tried to do it on my own.  He came and he had me inside right away and had my key out of the lock within 15 minutes.  Yeah!!!  Boy I guess all my working out is paying off I can break keys in half without even trying!!!

Today I have laundry to do and I want to try to figure out this ipod thing.  I have an ipod that was given to me with some really great songs on it.  So now I have to figure out how to get my computer to recognize her ipod and let me transfer her songs to my play list.  I will Google it maybe.  I have some other things to do. 

I am all bundled up here and I am still freezing...boy I am going to hate this Winter!!

Well I am going to go pick up the Sunday paper...have a great day everyone.  See ya later...Bye

randy777
on 10/27/12 11:07 pm - Schaumburg, IL

I am liking the new editor though I wi**** displayed for me at the size I asked for.

Went to judge of elections training at Harold Washington then hung out in a cigar shop until 3 pm getting a history lesson on Chicago gang leadership and how UIC ended up owning the south loop.

Battle between church and early voting today or just hanging out and watching the Bears.  Bears may lose my watching but they still better beat the cats.

May go to dinner at a local place with some neighborhood folks if that forms up.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

birder I.
on 10/28/12 12:15 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning friends,

Went to the Palmer House yesterday for the Vogue knitting show and worked in the Jimmy Beans Wool booth for 4 hours. Standing most of the time really wore me out, but it was fun at the same time. This company is my favorite yarn company so I got a kick out of volunteering and a good gift certificate as payment. The booth featured Stitch Red which is a program about women's heart problems. It's a multi-yarn company approach and they There's a great pattern book which I bought last year.

It was freezing when we came out and so we went home. I really don't like downtown Chicago and just dealing with the traffic was enough for me. I was ready to be home. We spent the evening knitting. Today I am going to read and just hang out.

Have a great day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Lisa Tucker
on 10/28/12 12:29 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Good Morning,

I have done 2 loads of laundry, and changed the bed this morning. The rest of the morning I am spending watching a movie on Hallmark, then going tp Yorkville to see the kids. We will pick Morgan up at her Dads on the way.

Steven, we all get busy, look forward to the bigger check next week.

Crystal, you really blew your chance to meet that neighbor of yours by calling maintaince first.

Connie, I agree, I hate driving in the loop. Even worst then Downtown St. Louis at rush hour.

Sharon, enjoy your game.

Hugs,

LISA

crystal M.
on 10/28/12 1:18 am - Joliet, IL

Lisa- You know that went through my mind but again I just can't speak when I'm around him. I am not the kind of person that can go up to a guy I like and just start talking to him.  The thought of that sends me into a panic.  Honestly, I don't know how I ever got married....oh I know how we were friends first and it happened slowly. 

I am just really super shy around guys that I like.  You wouldn't think that knowing my personality.  And I can't flirt if my life depended on it.   

Lisa Tucker
on 10/28/12 4:56 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Crystal, I think you are like that because you still have the "fat girl mentality". You need to just do it!!

LISA

berts4
on 10/28/12 11:52 am - Rock City, IL

Friends first............Did I ever tell you that Todd was "married to Amber" BEFORE I even met him?

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Nancy G.
on 10/28/12 7:35 am - La Salle, IL

I have been busy today.  I have my shopping out of the way and now I am going to make treats for work -- ghosts, spiders etc.  Should be fun.

We had a long talk with the vet yesterday.  We are going to keep giving Beemer shots, whenever we can get to him and see how that goes.  We know that is not the best answer but Rick and I need to get on the same page.  When I am ready to say yes  to putting him down, Rick decides the answer is no and when he is Ready, I am not.  Sigh.

Steve, enjoy your extra money.  I aGood Afternoon Everyone

m not sure which I would rather have, the money or the time.  

Sharon, have a great lazy day.

Crystal, what are we going to do with you?  That was the perfect way to meet Mr. Hunk.  You had a perfect excuse and you would not have been falling all over him.  Got to grab those opportunities.  Think of him as a potential friend.

Randy, it sounds like you are going to be a voting judge.  Should be interesting.

Lisa, have a fun day with your girls.  

Kay, glad you got to the knitting show.  I would not want to hang out in the city if it was cold.  

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1113 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5632 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5372 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5400 views