Tuesday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 4/22/13 8:31 pm, edited 4/22/13 8:47 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Good Morning Illinois!!!

I was busy on Monday. Besides taking a bath and doing other stuff. I was able to take 3 walks. Not long ones, but, about 5 houses each way, or about 500 feet each. I have a goal I want to meet, so I will  try to reach it.

I am suppose to contact Dr. Harts office, to have him fax an order to my local DR. I called him yesterday at 9 a.m., got and answering machine, left message, and at 4 p.m tried again.same thing.Hes the one who wanted me to call, and no response. So, If I do not get a call today by 10, I am going to call 3E and ask them to get it for me.

Sorry, but I am not a great patient.

Otherwise, today I am going to fold some laundry (Hubert put it on the bed), Try to make supper for my DH, and try to walk between rains.I am also going to try to go back to bed to sleep. We will see.

Hugs,

LISA

Phatchick
on 4/22/13 8:38 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi IL Peeps,

What a gorgeous day it was yesterday. I was out in it all day because I have been working for the past few days.

It is so good to see Lisa back. I miss everyone when they are gone for a few days. This is a lovely group of folks and i feel happy to be a small part of our daily get-togethers.

I am working again today and the rain is coming down pretty steady here. I was up early because that old full moon was calling my name.

I am still on my 28 day cleanse and feel great. No more sugar or caffeine cravings. I have replaced coffee with ho****er with a 1/2 organic lemon. I am satisfied. I was pretty sad when i realized all my herbal teas have soy lethicin in them. Since i cant have soy, I decided to just cut all teas and stick with ho****er. I am happy to report it soothes me and gives me the hot cup of something fix i need in the morning. The only thing I don't like about this cleanse is eating breakfast within 30 mins of rising. It is hard for me to gorge before 10 am, but I manage it.

Tonight after work I have house-group and that is my day.

What is everyone else up to??

Hugs,

Sharon

Lisa Tucker
on 4/22/13 8:50 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Sharon, have a safe day out there today.

LISA

Lynn H.
on 4/22/13 9:57 pm

Hi Sharon,

Wondering what 28 day cleanse you are doing.

Thanks,

Lynn

Phatchick
on 4/23/13 9:32 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI Lynn,

I am doing the 28 day program in Haylie Pomroy's book. I had a 3 month stall in spite of working out daily and being on the diet. This has worked for me.

http://www.fastmetabolismdiet.com/

https://www.facebook.com/hayliepomroy?ref=stream

hugs,

Sharon

Lynn H.
on 4/23/13 10:18 pm

Thanks, Sharon!

Phatchick
on 4/22/13 8:39 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Good Morning Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crystal M.
on 4/22/13 9:32 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I agree it was a beautiful day yesterday.  We went for a nice walk at lunch...but today will be a stair case day at lunch. 

I have been so busy.  But today will be a slow day.  Just work and working out. 

Sunday I had to laugh at myself because I was trying to get all of my Summer clothes ironed.  They were packed away and looked like I slept in them.  Well I set everything up in the living room and had my pile of clothes.  I thought I will watch TV and iron.  I am not good at ironing at all.  I ended up burning myself 3 times!!!  Don't ask me how...I just did.

Now I am dealing with ants in my bathroom.  I went to take a shower last night and they were all over my tub!!! I washed them the drain!!!!  I wiped everything down with vinegar...because they are supposed to be repelled by the smell and it covers their scent trails.  I also put down ant traps.  Then  sent the management an email to let them know.  Ugh...ants!!! 

Well I better get going...have a nice day...stay dry.  See ya later

Lisa Tucker
on 4/22/13 11:02 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Crystal, I found TERRO, at the hardward store, works great against ants. I us the powder, that seems the best.

crystal M.
on 4/23/13 12:25 am - Joliet, IL
I will pick some up on the way home. There is a Menards by me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1092 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5615 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5359 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5389 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5424 views