Thursday Roll Call

Lisa Tucker
on 5/1/13 8:36 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Happy Thursday,

I was awoke at 3 this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep. I hate whe that happens.

On todays agenda, I want to really get into a couple of rooms that need major help. I have been neglecting them for the last couple of months. Then, back down to Bloomington to  see Morgans' final choral concert for the year.

Randy, it is nice to see you are home. Now, play nice and do what the doctors say.

Christine, I can never seem to get my humming bird feeder to not attract ants. I would love t o have one without the ants.

Dawn, what did you find out about  the job at the airport?

Crystal, I hope today is better for you.

Nancy, isn't this your Friday?

Connie, Madison, Lake Geneva, both favs of mine.

Sharon, Are you working or playing today?

Where did Janet disappear to? Karen too.

Have a great day, even if rain is expected,

Hugs,

LISA

Lisa Tucker
on 5/1/13 8:39 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Randy,

Can you talk me through putting a signature on my posts?

LISA

randy777
on 5/1/13 11:35 pm, edited 5/1/13 11:40 pm - Schaumburg, IL

Are you asking me because our minds are likely at the same stage of fuzziness about now.  I personally love being fuzzy but also like to eventually be clear and most folks do not want to spend the time waiting for me to get there.  I think Christine originally helped me with that and with slidey bar progress thingy.  Let me see if I can find her post.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4608872/Ticker-and-or -Signature-on-Posts/

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Lisa Tucker
on 5/2/13 12:11 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

You aren't that fuzzy, :)

I just want to change my signature, not put on a ticker.

Lisa

ChristineB
on 5/2/13 12:44 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Go to My Account, Settings and then the tab for Message Board and enter the info.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Lisa Tucker
on 5/2/13 2:30 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Thank You, Christine. I eally coundnot remember how to do it.

Lisa

Phatchick
on 5/1/13 9:16 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Lisa,

Today, I am not working, but I am going to the gym early and will try to get home quickly. The more i am out and about the more money I spend. Not good.

Yesteray, I was soooooo tired. I came home from the gym and was useless. Today I am going to play catch up.

Have a great day!

Sharon

crystal M.
on 5/1/13 9:22 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Today is my Friday...I am taking tomorrow off.  And you would think I'm taking a week off the way people are acting!!!  What you're not going to be here???  I know I'm ALWAYS here but I need a day off.

Yesterday they messed up and I didn't get paid the way I should have.  I say they but I should say my boss.  She didn't check her mailbox and didn't turn mine and 2 other people's timesheets.  I guess what irritated me was we didn't get an apology.  It was her fault and it did cause some issues.  But some people have trouble admitting when they are wrong.  Myself, I will be the first to say I'm sorry if I think I messed up.  Payroll was nice and issued us a live check...which was weird because I can't tell you the last time I got a live payroll check...it's been years!!!  So I went to the bank and deposited it.

Today is nothing special.  We have to dress up because corporate is coming for a visit.  Which only mean I have to dress the way I used to dress for work....instead of jeans and gym shoes.  Lord, I am so glad I don't have to dress up for work anymore.  just getting dressed for work today I was having flashbacks...hahaha!!!!  I really appreciate the fact that I can just wear my jeans to work.   

Well I have to finish getting ready...see ya...bye

ChristineB
on 5/1/13 9:44 pm, edited 5/2/13 12:41 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Look into buying ant guards. They are cheap.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

randy777
on 5/2/13 12:26 am - Schaumburg, IL

This last week my button had me too relaxed and though enjoyed the web surfing I did while in that hypersomnic state it of course did not convert into anything anyone else will ever see except as a future product where perhaps some brain activity will control surfing.

Cannot say enough about how great my surgeon is as well as all of the teams.  Insert glowing comments for three or four paragraphs here and completely sell yourself on how great everyone almost was.  

I have to blame myself for not being more adamant up front that the residents put the orders in but on hold for a post GB diet.  The food was awful and I was offered food several times while NPO and for some reason the nurses note got printed on a report but did not convert into actual menu choices.  Young lady actually going around to the rooms and taking our orders I think may depend a bit too much on her basic "cute as a buttoness" instead of actually learning a bit of nutrition.  I went a couple of pleasant rounds with her trying to understand why a diabetic menu would not allow me to get poached eggs and sausage or ham.  Her sales acumen was really enjoyable but her inability to conquer the consultive sell made me give up quickly and asked to talk with her supervisor.  She said, as she left the room, her super would just tell me the same thing which of course she should not have said because her super did not as far as the meat goes but apparently they were not set up with real eggs though they tried to tell me the scrambled eggs were real.  They were real just like silk flowers and plastic fruit are real.

The one other fly in the ointment was my first night nurse on the floor thought that not having a pct at night meant that should all wait until after 8:30 am.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1092 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5615 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5359 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5389 views