Good moring Tuesday

Cindy B
on 3/24/14 8:28 pm
RNY on 03/19/14

...Does it count if you cant sleep?

Life is good and all is going close to planed....I hope everyone has a great day~!

Happy Tuesday~!

carlak
on 3/24/14 10:26 pm - Bradenton, FL

Good morning Cindi,

I am in Colorado! Denver currently. Going to Canon City for a couple of days then driving to Chicago. Ill be in chicago for about a week or so! I got to get my baby fix!!!!!

Playing tourist here in Denver is tiring! We went to the Denver Natural History  Museaum yesterday. I hadn't been there in like fifteen years! 

We are also going to Breckenridge today!

carla

image hosting site

LisaTucker
on 3/24/14 10:37 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I woke up to a smathering of  snow this morning. Winter sure likes hanging on this year. I have a niece about to be born within the next week or so. I hope she doesn't come in a blizzard.

I will be working here in town today. That means I can leave about 1o to 8, and still be early.

No plans for this week at all. We are doing dinner with friends on Wed. night, then again on Friday. 

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 3/24/14 11:23 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

...don't know.

Life is good and is going to planed so far...I hope you too have a great day.

So far so good my day is going good. My visiting nurse will be over today to check up on me. This Thursday I'll have my stitches taken out by my surgeon or by one of his team members or by a nurse from his office, I can't wait.

I can't believe it...it's been two weeks ago today that I had my Chiari Decompression surgery. Were did the time go?

Woke up this morning to a dusting of snow. Got to go for now and enjoy the day that God gave me.

Have a great day everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

crystal M.
on 3/24/14 11:53 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have been so busy nursing my wounds I let my 5 year anniversary come and go.  Yes Sunday was my 5 year mark.  I have had my band for 5 years and it's been a blessing.  It has been a lot of work...but what a journey it has been!!!! 

Before

After

LisaTucker
on 3/25/14 9:49 am - IL

Looking at your before picture, you would never guess that was you. You look FAB!!! I am so glad that you decided to have the surgery. You have come so far in 5 years.

Huggers  sweet friend.

LISA

gtrdyfor50
on 3/30/14 10:27 am
RNY on 10/08/13
Beautiful!

berts4
on 3/25/14 1:54 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Cindy and the rest of Illinois!

I didn't even realize I had been MIA the past few days......not like I wasn't gone long enough! 

Crystal.....so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time.  It is unfortunate that your relationship with Chris did not work out.  But I agree.....you DESERVE the relationship you want.  Settling is NOT acceptable.  I also don't understand how your job turned so bad.  Is this all over the system change?  Can they change back?  You used to love that job.  Anyway, I am sending good thoughts your way.

I have been surprisingly busy.  I started IOP yesterday and went to another new meeting.  I am shopping around, looking for a home spot.  I also shopped and found some great bargains.  I did not find what I was looking for (sweat pants and hoodies) but I DID find sweaters for 50 cents each!

Today, I have a meeting, some phone calls, my bathroom to put back together and picking up Riley for her Spring Break visit.  Not necessarily in that order!

Everyone have a splendid day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Nancy G.
on 3/25/14 7:04 am - La Salle, IL

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

I am home enjoying an afternoon off playing catch up on bills  I got a few hours off yesterday  I needed time off in the daytime to make some calls to people and business that I cannot get after work  And I was able to get e-time (time without pay) as we were slower the last few days   That suits me fine  I have gotten a lot accomplished both days  

The latest in my court case is bizarre  The lawyer is now submitting a petition to the judge to drop the case  He is still a debt collector  Why do I not trust lawyers?  I have no idea what he is up to  If he cancels the case that means my court case is off  But he still can come after me for the debt  So how does canceling the court case settle anything  I tried to call him yesterday and could not get past his secretary.  Hmmmm   I dont know if it is related to me asking the judge to dismiss the case as I had paid the doctor and they decided to not process the payment or what  It would be nice to know what he is planning.  

Cindi Those early days after surgery are sure confusing and your body is wondering what the heck you did to yourself.  Take it slow and follow the rules and you will be fine 

Carla, I know you cant wait to see that beautiful little girl!  No speeding between Denver and Chicago!  

Lisa,  enjoy your time with your friends  How is the cruise planning coming?  Where are you going this time?

Jason, the time since your surgery has flown.  It does not seem like it has been 2 weeks and seems early to be getting stitches out but I am sure you are ready to have them gone!

Crystal, whenever I see your before and after pictures, I am truly amazed  You have to be VERY proud of yourself!  You are one beautiful woman who got where you are through lots of determination and WILL power!  You should be very proud of yourself!

Dawn, I hope you find the right "home" soon  A good fit is really important.  I know how much my Aunts group and nieces group means to them.  These members become life long friends  It also sounds like you found some awesome bargains!  Have a good time with Riley!

Everyone have a great week!

Nancy

Cat Lady

Watson
on 3/25/14 8:48 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good afternoon Nancy,

Sounds like fun with the bills. Good luck with the bills.

Oh no! Sorry to hear in what's going on. Things will get better, I hope. I wish You and yours good luck.

The time since my surgery sure has flown by in a blink of en eye. Where did the time go? This year is 1/4 of the way done. I know it doesn't feel like it's been two weeks and it does seems like it's early to take the stitches out. According to my visiting nurse that the wound site is doing good, no leaks from the wound, healing good, in other works it's doing good. Boy am I looking forward in getting the stitches out.

Have a great evening and week.

Jason.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1098 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5621 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5364 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5392 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5430 views