Bad week

Cindy B
on 4/19/14 12:42 pm
RNY on 03/19/14

Ok. I've some serious buyers remorse. Some day I will look back at this and it will all be worth it....I must believe it. This whole time I've been motion sick...Tue I was vomiting blood, and blood clots. 6 hours at Sweeds (local hospital) for the doctor not not even lay a stecacope on me all they sis was monitor my heart and stick TWO IV's in my right arm that i have some black and blue with shades of red and purple bruising. So off to Madison for a upper GI on thursday. They found that one of my staples was poking threw and several tears. So the Gi Dr. fixed them up. That was the 1st time since surgery that I did not get car sick. Friday diligently sticking to diet and having no voice follows into today with no voice and my tummy feels horrible. Some day I will look back at this and it will all be worth it....I must believe it. When is the feeling good phase of this crap going to start? It will get better I know it. I will get better and I know I'm just over a month out. I'm wore out and stressing out Sorry to vent but I needed to share with someone. Have a happy easter

birder I.
on 4/19/14 1:41 pm - Rockford, IL

I'll be home all day Sunday if you want to call me. 815-222-7994...don't worry about it being a holiday I have no plans.

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

LisaTucker
on 4/19/14 8:45 pm - IL

Cindy,

I feel so bad for you, but like they say, this to will pass. Remember, one of the reasons you had this done was to be healthy. There are always some hurdles to pass first. You will get feeling better, and as the weight comes off, you will wonder why you were so worried . And you will look back, and that you will remember why you did this.

Please take Connie's advice and give her a call.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 4/20/14 2:59 am - Joliet, IL

I am so sorry you are going through this.  I am sure you will feel better soon.  In the mean time take care of your self. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1097 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5620 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5363 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5392 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5430 views