Tuesday Roll Call

snoopygirl1968
on 8/26/14 12:25 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Good morning everyone!  How is everyone today?

I am at work.  Surgery is 2 weeks from today.  I lost another 2 pounds, so I'm at 51 pounds lost.

Breakfast today is a Chocolate premier protein shake and a Dannon light & fit Strawberry Greek Yogurt.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

LisaTucker
on 8/26/14 1:01 am - IL

Good Morning,

My morning isn't going to good. All I have done is place a couple of orders on the internet, and took my meds and washed my hair. I really need to finish up some stuff, so tomorrow I can do nothing .

We got another downpour yesterday afternoon. No complaints, we need it, plus I don't have to water. It is a win win.

Heading for work training on Thursday. New season starts on Tuesday. It will be interesting, since if the people don't have their SS cards or SS award letter, they cannot jst go to Social Security and get it anymore. You have to go on line to get them, and when we are busy, we don't have time to do it for them. We will see what happens.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 8/26/14 1:24 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Long time no speak.  I was so busy with Amanda.  We had a great time.  She was funny every little thing she really appreciated.  Like cold milk....I guess in Peru they sell it warm in packets that you tear open (like vacuumed sealed packets).  She said it tasted awful, she just didn't drink milk while she was there.  In fact all drinks are warm there.  So cold glasses of any kind of drink was a treat to her.  A nice long shower was wonderful.  A nice decent bed was great.  Air conditioning.  TV with OUR kind of entertainment...she was like a kid in a candy store.  First restaurants were Red Robin for a veggie burger and Jimmy Johns and Southern Belle for waffles...yep these are things she was dying for...hahaha!!! 

We went clothes shopping...the clothes she wore for 2+ years were really ratty.  Then a hair cut and a pedicure...and she was a new woman. 

She was asking about the curved phones and how big phones got.  She had heard about certain things that she was asking about. 

Then came back to a desk full of work yesterday.  I was here for hours after work to catch up.  The fun has ended.  Oh well.

Well got to get back to work...have a great day all.

Well I got to go...

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1081 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5350 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5380 views
Thursday Roll Call