Friday roll call

snoopygirl1968
on 9/19/14 1:19 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Good morning everyone!  Are we all glad it's Friday?  I sure am.  I'm starting to get a bit lonely during the day.  The kids have a 1/2 day today, so I'm hoping to get them to help finish straightening up the downstairs to get ready for our weekend company.  I direct and they do what I tell them!  

today is 10 days since surgery, and I've lost 10 pounds in those 10 days.  I'm liking this!!!

Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

carlak
on 9/19/14 3:43 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi there,

I'm in the Hospital with crazy nausea and dry heaving to beat the band.

I've been here since Monday. They r thinking adhesions. I've had xrays labs anedg, now they r thinking surgery. So I don't think I'll be in Chicago for my baby's first birthday. I'm getting sad. 

I will make the wedding though. I'll fly there if I have too. 

Hope everyone has a better weekend than I'm going to have. Carla

image hosting site

snoopygirl1968
on 9/19/14 4:41 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

that sucks.  I'll be saying prayers for you.  I hope everything goes ok.

Lisa B

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

crystal M.
on 9/19/14 5:18 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Today is a great day.  It's Friday, my boss isn't here and it's beautiful outside.  After work it's off to Walgreens and Walmart and then we are bike riding again.  I think we are getting as much bike riding in as possible...because we all know that there is a count down and soon there will be no bike riding for a LONGGGG time. 

Then afterwards we will pick up something for dinner and sit back and relax watch Dexter.  I am enjoying rewatching the show but it's Greg's first time watching it and she is obsessed. 

Congrats on your weight loss!!! 

I wish I could lose just 10 more pounds...maybe 15lbs.  I would be at my ideal weight then!!!  Geeze I am sooo close I can't stand it!!!!

Carla-  I hope you feel better soon.  I will be sending lots of good thoughts and healing vibes.

Well better get back to work...have a great Friday everyone

Watson
on 9/19/14 6:34 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good afternoon,

I'm glad it's Friday, but I'll be more glad when Saturday get here. The reason I said that is that I'll be going to my very first charity walk and it's going to be a great day for the even. I did find out that there will be more than 400 people at the even and over 10,000 people at the event at 77 sites, 41 states. I found out that's a record breaking - more than last years event. I know I'm going to really enjoy the event and I'll try my best to make it to the event every year starting with this even this year. Today I'm waiting for a phone call from the hospital to let me know what time to come to the hospital for my right knee replacement surgery. One thing that someone told me that someone will call between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. for the call, if I don't hear by 5:00 p.m. then I should call the hospital for the time to come for my surgery. I hate waiting. Have a good time with the kids when they get home and have a good time with the company over the weekend.

Has it been that long already since you got home from the hospital? Wow! It doesn't seem its been that long ago. That's great - 10 pounds in 10 days, a pound a day loss. I bet you're liking this. . You're a super.

I wish that tomorrow (Sept. 20th) would get here already. This will be my very first charity even that I'll be going to.

You're doing great, keep up the great job you're doing.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1081 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5350 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5380 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5414 views