Sunday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 3/28/15 11:28 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

Where did March go to??????? I cannot believe it is almost Easter.

I am getting ready to leave for church soon, but wanted to stop by before i forget.

Feeling very pooped this am since I was out late last night at the concert. I didnt get to bed until almost midnight, and this old lady is not a night owl. Unfortunately, my internal clock woke me at the butt crack of dawn as usual. But the concert and dinner was lovely. Gal pals are the best.

Today we arent doing much. Yay.

What's on your agenda??????

Be joyful in this glorious day the Lord has made.

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 3/29/15 1:29 am - IL

Good Morning,

We are getting some rain and a bit of wind.  It is moving north and east.

No plans for today except to make a chicken dinner. I was hoping to do it on the grill, but, the oven will work fine.

Two more days until the official layoff. I decided to bring home everything that is mine. I generally leave stuff there like coffee mugs and stuff, but I really don't know what is going to happen.

I have Morgans room almost done spring cleaning, and about 1/3 of the "train room".I told Hubert how many rolls of tp I found in there, as well as paper towels, he laughed. He also promised to not buy anymore untill we can see the back of the cabinet it is in. We will see.

I am going to see what is for breakfast, probably cottage cheese with fruit and granola sprinkles for crunch.

Hugs,

going to have some

Lisa

Phatchick
on 3/29/15 10:32 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Lisa, I will pray for you and these final days at work. Hugs! Sharon

ChristineB
on 3/29/15 4:58 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I ventured out today, I did not do too bad except that wind is nasty.

Back to work for me tomorrow.  I am actually bored of watching TV and napping. I am a morning person so I expect my energy to be zapped by 10:30ish. I will just take it slow and spin in my chair. Oh wait I will get dizzier than I am now, bad idea.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1090 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5613 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5356 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5386 views