Miss you all!

Tracy S.
on 1/24/12 2:50 am - Marion, IN
Hi gang!!!

Long time no post!  I am trying to get back to somewhat a normal life.  I have had a rough couple of years emotionally.  Long story short, I miss all you and our friendships!  I hope to hear from alot of you soon and look forward to posting again.

Indiana used to have a very active board and we used to get together alot!  I hope we can get back to doing that this year. 

I am excited to see there are new faces on here and some with upcoming dates soon!!!

I love my RNY and can't wait to share in your journeys with you.

Hugz,
Tracy

OH Support Group Leader 
RNY 296# 5/28/08    Panni removal 150# 3/8/10

Bev N.
on 1/29/12 4:56 am - Monticello, IN
Hi Tracy,

I am happy to see your post.  I also miss the people and the friendships we had on here.  I get on and read every once in a while.  I am struggling to find a balance in my life.  There is too much stress and I am a stress eater.  Therefore, I was regaining weight.  Grrr....  I have stopped gaining, but am only maintaining for the time being, tring to start losing again.

C'mon, any of you that see this, post to let us know you're still around and what is going on with you.

Hugs,
Bev 
ChristieS
on 1/30/12 2:03 am - Camby, IN
I'm here - just trying to find my way in my new life called retirement.....

Miss our get togethers...

Twilighttwilight addict

Tracy S.
on 1/31/12 12:23 am - Marion, IN
 Ladies,  I saw we try to rally the troops and get this page rockin' again.  We had a wonderful group with lots of support and we all need that so much!

Bev,  I am in the same situation you are.  I have regained 30 lbs.  And I started getting back on track.  Depression is a horrible thing and I have gone thru some very hard depression the past two years.  

Let's kick butt and take names.  :)   Starting with FAT!!!  I am ready to make a difference and start my journey thru this second phase I am in.  I can't believe it's almost been four years already.

:)  Love you all!

Hugs!

OH Support Group Leader 
RNY 296# 5/28/08    Panni removal 150# 3/8/10

severman
on 1/31/12 9:21 am - Indianapolis, IN

Why don't we plan a get together for the month of February.  I can get my church if I have enough advance notice.  I live on the west side of Indy and my church is right off of 465, by the old airport.  I would love to meet everyone.  Maybe I could drag Jo N there with me.  She's my step-son's mom and used to be active on this site.

Hope to hear some response!

Stephanie E
LADYBUG 75
on 2/2/12 2:50 am - Indianapolis, IN
I don't know you all but I'd be willing to meet!  Going to FL the week of the 19th though.  I'll check back and see if I can attend!
Tina

Nothing will work unless you do.-- Maya Angelou

grandmasue
on 2/4/12 11:18 pm - Peru, IN
I also get on and read every few weeks. I would love a get together again.  It was always so nice to talk to everyone but my life got very busy when the district secretary quit at my work and I took over her duties as well as doing mine also. I have since applied for the job but everything is on hold for now, I think because of the superbowl. so  who knows what February will bring. It has since settled down because a lot of what I was doing was end of the year stuff  and getting everything set up for the new year. I also have put on some of my lost weight. I have been exercising like crazy and watching every little morsel of food that goes into my mouth being ever so cognizant about what I am eating and have now lost about 4 pounds since the first of the year.  It is so hard. My thoughts are with those that I had met in the past and my best wishes to those just starting this journey.
Sue Keller seminar 271, pre-op day 246 06-2007, day of surgery 7//2007  239.5
SweetSherri
on 2/6/12 7:51 am - Indianapolis, IN

Hi all..I've got alot of things going on but...I try to think to check here every few weeks or so.

Sherri

AT GOAL!!
http://www.myspace.com/sweetsherri61
Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option......
Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway...
shanna B.
on 4/17/12 12:05 am - camby, IN
look who i found.....hi gang miss you all

HIGHEST 300 POUNDS!
Sept 07...284lbs.
surgery day 4/16/08...223lbs.
11 months Later...133lbs.
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS
167lbs.     
 MY RNY!

Lee Ann B.
on 4/17/12 2:19 am - Indianapolis, IN
DS on 11/14/12
Lol...this is too funny....seems like everyone is revisiting the boards lately! So much has happened in the past couple of years....got married, relocated from Salem up to Indianapolis and am looking into a revision from the band to DS. I still stay in touch with Lisa and Neil...but had pulled away from OH. Time to get back on track and getting support!

Most Active
Recent Topics