Help need a Bariactric Doctor to take over my Case. From Michigan

MichiganGrammie
on 12/15/09 11:06 am - Overland Park, KS
I moved here from Michigan and had Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy on August 4, 2009. I have move to the overland Park area and am looking for a bariatrics Docotor to take ove my case. Can anyone recommend a Doctor? I had  Dr. Farhan from Flint Michigan and he was wonderful. This is such a scary move to make. Now to find all new Doctors. Loving My Sleeve. Sherri

Kennerknecht
on 12/17/09 9:11 am
i dont know if my dr does the sleeve i dont think so Dr Niazy Selim. but he could probably guide you to where there is a dr. i know theres a weight loss center in OP. i live about 45 mins frmo there.

Starting Weight - 350             Goal Number One 299
Surgery Weight-  335             Goal Number Two 249
Current Weight-  325             Goal Number Three 199
Goal Weight -      150             Goal Number Four 150

MichiganGrammie
on 12/17/09 9:50 am - Overland Park, KS
Thank you Cristy.  This is so hard moving and finding new Doctors. I found a family Dr. today at Shawnee Mission Medical center. So I am hoping one of there Bariatric Dr. will take my case. I was told by my Dr. Farhan that if they are a bariatrics of excellence they have to take me. So I'm not to scared now. Thanks agian and good luck on your journey too. I know I love my sleeve. Sherri

margie2u
on 12/17/09 10:19 am
Hi, had my surgery done at Overland Park. It was Great and the people there were so nice. My Dr was Scott Ellison at Weight Loss Surgery Center.He took so much time with me and had great follow-up. Good Luck. Looking for a new Dr is scary. MERRY CHRISTMAS 

MichiganGrammie
on 12/17/09 12:01 pm - Overland Park, KS
Thank you. I found a family Dr. at Shawnee Mission. I am hoping One of the Bariatrics Doctors will take me as a patient for my follow-ups. I have to have one that has done the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. I had my surgery Aug 4, 09. Love this sleeve. Sherri

SkinnyMiniWantsOut
on 12/21/09 8:59 pm - MO
Sherri I sent you an email with some information. Just so you know in case it gets caught up in your spam filters.
Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6498 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6406 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7857 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6890 views