Wooohoooooo I'm so excite...

DebPKansas
on 5/6/03 11:46 pm - Paola, KS
Wooohoooooo I'm so excited for this new message board format! It's so cool to be able to message a bit with local folks! I want to make sure you all know there is a Kansas City Weight Loss Surgery Support Group that meets monthly....if you're interested email me for details. This WLS is such an awesome journey, it just gets better and better, awww here's to life and loving it!!! ((((hugs))))) and smiles =))))
gloriafb
on 5/7/03 3:44 am - KS
You are soooo right. It is great to have a message board that is state specific. Now we can converse with folks a little closer to home, although I will still be doing it on the Bigger board too, also are you speaking of the support group that meets at the Johnson County library on shawnee mission? I have been wondering about that group. Had my surgery March 2002, and have not been to a support group. I really think I need to as I am having some issues that I need help with. Well that's all for now. Peace.....
Sandra S.
on 5/13/03 5:16 pm - Independence, KS
Hi! I'm from SE Kansas- and am scheduled for surgery. Are you guys pre or post op? If post-can you tell me how things went for you? Sandra
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6498 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6406 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7857 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6890 views