has anyone had......

Anne M.
on 5/27/03 6:23 am - Travis AFB, CA
I I just my surgery on 5/22/03 and the docs said I recovered excepetionally well even let me go home early. But here is my problem since i walked in the door last night I have had nothing but really bad runny stools is this normal?
DebPKansas
on 5/27/03 2:31 pm - Paola, KS
Hi Anne, Yes I had a problem with runny stools for about a week and half..then just the opposite...constipation from the Lortab...I know that what you are having is difficult to deal with...I had to ask for help from my Mom and my husband. This too shall pass hon ((((hugs)))) and smiles =))))
Click
on 5/27/03 3:26 pm
Just so you don't think Deb is the only one saying it's the norm...I too had the same thing. Mine went for a much longer time until I realized that the Crystal Lite I enjoyed so much was a secondary culprit. Runny stools are expected early post-op so it took me awhile to realize I should have been over it by a couple of weeks. I'm one of the few who can't tolerate anything with Splenda but can tolerate (and love) Equal. Go figure? Anyway, once I stopped the Crystal Lite I firmed up pretty quick. Now I eat raisins nightly to stay regular otherwise it can take awhile. From one extreme to the other! LOL Hang in there, it will get better! Hugs!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6506 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6412 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7863 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6895 views