HEY ALL!!!!

Deanna_K
on 6/5/03 10:59 am - Sandy, OR
Well...how cool is this...a forum just for us Kansas Folk!!!! I've been a bad girl by not paying attention to the changes!! I had surgery Sept 18th, 2002 with Dr Bollman in J.C., I've lost 136 lbs as of the last support group meeting and 85 inches!!! I help run a support group in Hutchinson if anyone in the area needs some support. It doesn't matter who your surgeon is either, we meet on the 4th Thursday of every month and would love to see you there. Just holler if you need more info. If I can answer any questions for you please let me know!!! BIG HUGS ALL!!!
ginny G.
on 6/6/03 10:34 am - Reading, KS
Hi Deanna: I am so glad that yo have found us here in Kansas. Good to have another on board. I have my first appointment with the Dr. 2 weeks from today--first time in years that I have wished it would hurry up. I am ready to loose this other person in me. Isn't it wonderful that you have lost all the weight??!! Congratulations!! I had been researching bariatric surgery, but could only find it available on the east and west coast, just didn't find the right web sites. I know that I will need lots of support before , during and after the surgery, Going to have the lap RNY. Think that is the best way. I had been looking for the lap-band, but guess that it does have problems. I am having grandsons here most all summer, but not this weekend, this is husban's Alumni Banquet, and his family reunion, busy time. I live just outside the very small town of Reading, northeast of Emporia. Keep on finding us here, love to hear from you. Ginny Graham
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6506 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6412 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7863 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6895 views