THANK YOU & Surgery Date!!!!

Dawn K.
on 7/23/03 2:44 am - Hendersonville, TN
Thank you all so much for posting regarding my insurance approval! I was sure set for a fight so now I feel sorta lost! Not to worry i'll be walking that energy away! I had my consult yesterday and it went great. I am very happy with my decision to use Liv-Lite. The people are FANTASTIC. I can not say enough good things about them! So, I FINALLY have a surgery date! August 28 and my pre-ops on August 4. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! This next month is always SUPER BUSY at work so the time will really fly by quickly. Again, thank you all for your support! I wouldn't be to the point I am without the help of Deanna, Sharon, Jan and Toni! You guys have been so gracious to include me in everything and to answer all my crazy non-stop questions! In fact, Dr. Stevens couldn't believe I didn't have any questions yesterday and I told him I had been quizzing you all for three months now, not to mention all the support group meetings I had been to! I feel very informed! Well, I guess I'll see most of you on Thursday in Hutch! Hugs!! Dawn
Click
on 7/23/03 3:33 am
CONGRATS Dawn on your surgery date!! Next month will be here before you know it!! Woo hoooo Big Hugs!
Brenda B.
on 7/23/03 7:04 am - Lenexa, KS
Congratulations Dawn! Hip Hip Hooray!!! We will have the same anniversary date! my pre-ops are also on August 4th. YIPEEEE!!!
Deanna_K
on 7/24/03 1:00 am - Sandy, OR
WOOOOOFREAKIN'HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU are going to do soooo AWESOME!!!! BIG HUGS SWEETIE!!!!!
DebPKansas
on 7/25/03 10:44 pm - Paola, KS
Congratulations!!! Isn't it great to celebrate with others!!! I'm so excited for you!!! ((((hugs)))) and smiles =))))
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6507 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6412 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7863 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6895 views