Have My Date

Fran L.
on 8/3/03 11:31 am - El Dorado, KS
Yahoo.. hurrah.. have my surgery date for Sept 15th and am so darn excited.. so got my list from Sharon (Click) and she sure has some wonderful ideas and helps for pre-surgery.. She directed me to this particular site too.. Can hardly wait for THE BIG DAY... have been driving hubby nuts about it.. we go to the support meetings in Topeka and love them ... And we have this next meeting on the 9th of August and then the 13th of September.. oh yes, won't miss that one for sure... the saturday before the BIG DAY Thank you one and all for any and all support you give. it means so very very much . Love ya all, Fran
Click
on 8/3/03 12:57 pm
Congrats on your date Fran and on finding this board! I'm so truly happy for you to have your date, especially since it's during my Anniversary month! Woo hooo Looking forward to having you be an ACTIVE part of the board Fran (did you like that hint? LOL). BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!
Deanna_K
on 8/5/03 2:39 am - Sandy, OR
YEAH YOU!!!!!!! Listen to Sharon...she's GREAT!!!!!! Sounds like you are going to do just fine...keep up with the support groups, they are SOOOO important!! BIG HUGS
DebPKansas
on 8/5/03 3:43 am - Paola, KS
Congratulations Fran!!! This is the most incredible journey! Support group meetings are the best and you will find lots of good help here too! Best wishes to you (((hugs))) and smiles =)))
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6498 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6406 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7857 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6890 views