kansas vcational rehab.

susyalba
on 8/14/03 4:07 am - Overland Park, KS
Hi , I just wanted to know if any of you have heard of( or have used it yourself) vocational rehabilition to fund WLS? I have seen a few posts refering to this , but none from kansas. I went to the website (state of kansas) but it dosen't really give you any info. on how to apply ,or how you would qualify (referels etc.) if you have any info. on this , please share. thank you, susan
Fran L.
on 8/14/03 5:16 am - El Dorado, KS
Sorry Susan.. have not heard of this myself.. but do hope someone will have the info you need. Welcome to the board here. Good luck in your search. Fran
Deanna_K
on 8/14/03 5:25 am - Sandy, OR
Susan...you might try to e-mail Jan Mefford from Hutchinson she might be able to head you in the right direction. Her job would give her an insight I think!?!?!
Bruce R.
on 8/16/03 3:33 pm - Towanda, KS
Hi Susan If you find out any thing would you e-mail me also, I have no Inc, an need to find a way to have sugery also. I was declined disability but am appealing with a lawyer's help but will take 3 yo 6 months, I sent a e-mail to Jan Melford to ask if I hear any thing I will let you know . Good luck Thank you Bruce Rose
IHAVELOSTALOT B.
on 8/24/03 5:26 am - Ks
Hi Susan, I would appreciate it if you email me with any info you can obtain. I have a very dear friend who desperately needs to have this surgery and won't even dare to dream about it because he has no insurance and no money. Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help me with this. [email protected] Toni
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6498 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6406 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7857 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6890 views