Pre Op Orders

Tabatha W.
on 5/8/03 11:54 am - London, KY
Hi all, I just got my order from my docs office in Louisville (my docs name is Dr. David Geller). I will be going May 30th to have EKG, BLOOD WORK, see a cardiologist, get measured for the leg things to prevent blood clots and the stomach binder thingy. I also got my orders for my surgery on June the 20th. I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am and surgery is for 9:30am. I also see a pulmonogist on June the 6th and meet with Ashley on June the 11th to discuss my eating after surgery. This is seeming more real every day. I don' think I will like the two day bowel prep. So now I have 42 days and a wake up before surgery. I hate all the waiting however with the upcoming tests it should make time go by faster. I also me with my PCP next Wednesday for my final appointment before I have surgery. I can't wait to be off diabetes meds (I take three a day and my sugar still stays high). I hate taking meds. Good Luck to all those who are on this incredible journey.
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/03 12:42 pm - GA
Teresa R.
on 5/9/03 6:12 am - Bowling Green, Ky
Good luck to ya Tabatha. I know u must be excited. I know I am sure am, and I still have to wait for the insurance reply. BTW...what is the 2 day bowel treament thingy, sounds scary..lol Teresa Bowling Green Ky
Janie B.
on 5/13/03 11:04 am - Greensburg, KY
I got the Magnesium Citrate at Wal-mart. It comes in about a 20 oz bottle. I kept mine in the refrigerator for several days before I had to drink it so it wasn't too bad. It really cleans you out!
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 139 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1348 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5164 views