Recent Posts

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/2/15 2:51 pm
DS on 09/27/23
Topic: NC Conference Hotel Room Block is SOLD OUT! Watch here for new booking information within two days!

So many people are excited to join their friends at the North Carolina OH Conference, that we have completely sold out of our guest room block. The good new is, they have a sister hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, that we are working with to provide new booking information within the next two days. 

Please keep watching here for further details to appear!   

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Tony Hackworth
on 5/12/15 2:40 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Appleshaped
on 5/11/15 1:09 pm
Member Services
on 1/26/15 6:24 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Conference Early Bird Tickets On Sale Now!

Registration for the OH2015 ObesityHelp Conference is now open!

The Super Early Bird is now over.

If you missed the Super Early Bird, you can reserve your tickets at the Early Bird price for $75 until March 27th. After March 27th, tickets will go to full admission price of $85.

Reserve Your Tickets NOW

OH2015

2015 ObesityHelp National Conference

When
October 16th & 17th

Where
Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham
201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard
Cary, North Carolina 27513 USA

Kathy S.
on 1/26/15 6:23 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: The moment you've all been waiting for . . . OH2015 Location Announcement!

And the winner is....

http://events.obesityhelp.com/

Not sure you are going?  Check out the video from last years conference and you will see what you missed.  BOOK NOW

We hope to see you all there

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Sarahlicious
on 1/22/15 4:50 am - Portsmouth, OH
Topic: Are you attending #OH2015 in Raleigh, NC? Join the FB event page!

Will you be attending the 2015 ObesityHelp Conference in Raleigh, NC on October 16 & 17?

Join the #OH2015 event page on Facebook to keep up with the latest event information and to meet others who will be attending! 

Join us on Facebook!

See you there!!!

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Kathy S.
on 1/16/15 2:40 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: Super Early Bird tickets now on sale! Save $25, and enter to win 3 night stay at the conference sit

Not only will Super Early Birds get the lowest ticket prices, but you'll also be entered into a drawing for a FREE 3 night stay at the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham during the Conference.

Click to order: http://ow.ly/Hr8nQ 

Registration for Super Early Birds starts on Friday, January 16th, 2015 at 10AM EST and will end Friday, January 23rd, 2015 at 11:30PM EST.              

We hope to see you there  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

cocoapresh
on 12/28/14 7:46 pm
Topic: RE: Humana and VSG??

Dr. Geller, how many vsg surgeries have you performed?

MistyLynn81
on 2/11/14 7:21 am - LaGrange, KY
Topic: Hello from LaGrange

I was living in indiana and had my rny in indianapolis but I moved back to kentucky 3.5 yesrs ago. I had surgery 6.5 years ago. Lost quite a bit but ive regained after an illness left me paralyzed for 4.5 months and I had to relearn how to walk. Is anyone else from oldham county? Im thinking bout getting a gym membership to Snap fitness in LaGrange because right now I dont drive and I can take the little bus.. anybody ever use snap? Im desperate to get this regained weight off plus some.. 

KyMomma
on 1/1/14 11:01 am
Topic: RE: Baptist Health Surg WLSC vs Georgetown Bariatrics

Thanks for the input.  That was my concern about the after care is that I wouldn't get to see the surgeon. Filled out the forms for Georgetown but I'm still on the fence. Thanks again!

Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 139 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1348 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5164 views