CrazyDuck is on the bench

louisianacountrygirl
on 7/20/11 11:39 am - vinton, LA
I spoke with crazyducks family earlier and she came thru with flying colors. No complications. I am so excited and proud to move over for her spot on the bench.

Bayou_QT1
on 7/20/11 11:55 am
This is awesome news i have been following her blogs? do u guys have any advice for newbies like me? Just beginning the process ! Should i complete nutrition classes,sleep apnea study,psych before appointment. My first appointment is august 16,2011

Thanks

Mar
Ella Nchanted
on 7/28/11 3:10 am - LA
please do all of that,get it all done,how far do u live from  tulane?

Bayou_QT1
on 7/28/11 5:59 am
Thank you for the info, i live in new iberia 3 or so hours away...guys if u know any one who needs a psychologist i found one for 100 bucks in lafayette his name is dr. Bergeron

Ella good luck on your journey ive been reading your stories too i will be praying for u! Hang in there
Ella Nchanted
on 7/28/11 9:11 am - LA
Thanks,Dr  BERGERON IS AWSOME!

crazyduck
on 7/27/11 5:25 pm - Maurepas, LA
Why that was so sweet Louisisanacountrygirl! I have had the muscle spasms and little pain, but I just had my blood work checked and xrays and they too are normal! Thank you Angels! I have lost a few pounds, nothing to speak of but am not worried. Any questions please dont hesitate to message me. I am glad to be on the other side!!! Thanks again Leigh
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
Ella Nchanted
on 7/28/11 3:08 am - LA
Congrates Leigh! Im so happy for you to  both know it  finnally happened and that you are doing well! How long did you have to stay in the hospital?

Bayou_QT1
on 7/28/11 6:02 am
Congrats on your surgery...speedy recovery hope u feel better
crazyduck
on 7/28/11 2:22 pm - Maurepas, LA
2 nights and was scarred to go home then. I am still scarred of stretching my stomach, or hurting it. But the contractins are gone, and hardly no pain when I eat or drink too fast, which is by accident when I do it.
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
Kristina M.
on 8/3/11 1:45 am - LA
Can you tell me how you make the weight loss graph?
Most Active