Won tickets to obesity help event in new orleans

disabled_nurse
on 8/16/11 11:29 am - Bogalusa, LA
Just found out I won tickets to the event in new orleans in sept!!!!!!! Who is going?? Who wants to meet up and chat???

Vivian Prouty
on 8/16/11 11:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!   I am excited for you winning tickets to the NOLA conference.   I would LOVE to meet up with you there.    I'm not too hard to find.   Just look down.   LOL  I am only 5'1" and most people tower over me.   I look just like my photo and Kim and many others that work for OH know me.    You will really enjoy the conferences.....they are SO much fun !!!  Can't wait to get to the NOLA conference.    I will be driving in from Fort Worth, Texas. so it will be a long drive.    Can't wait to meet you and others.   This is my 4th OH Conference.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

M M
on 8/17/11 2:18 am
 Yay!

I'm coming down with some friends!
Sarahlicious
on 8/17/11 11:25 am - Portsmouth, OH
I think someone needs shirt!

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

Sarahlicious
on 8/17/11 11:26 am - Portsmouth, OH
I'm going! And you can't avoid us...we will find you and talk your ears off!!!

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

crazyduck
on 8/17/11 5:35 pm - Maurepas, LA
What??? I will go with you!! Call me!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
laurenskapolska
on 8/18/11 4:07 am - Windsor Locks, CT
Hi, I'm coming from Connecticut.  So I will be ALL ALONE.  Except for all my fellow WLS friends that I haven't met yet.   Please look me up - I'm kinda shy!

Lauren
disabled_nurse
on 8/18/11 9:02 am - Bogalusa, LA
this will be my first...................... can't wait to talk to everyone!!!!!! I will probably be the only one in a wheelchair.........................complications after surgery. Would love to meet everyone of yall!!!!! Lea call me and lets meet up there!! New orleans is a very fun city!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 8/18/11 4:14 pm
DS on 09/27/23
   It's great to see everyone talking here and making plans to meet up at the New Orleans event!  There will be lots of friendly people to greet you, so if you're alone...don't worry! You're going to be among friends for sure! 

If anyone has questions, I'm happy to help you out!  Just PM me if you want to!  

I will also be at the event, and looking forward to meeting you all!

Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Ella Nchanted
on 8/21/11 8:07 am - LA
omg that is so neat ,id love to go ,not sure if we are due to the cost,I will try though!

Most Active