Im glad to be back

harleychick02
on 4/11/11 12:10 am - Lakewood, CO
Hi All,
Glad to see some familiar faces on here. I had my surgery a lil over a year ago and did really good dropped about 50 lbs in 5months, than found out that I was pregnant. After delivering my baby 2 months early and her staying in the hospital for the next 2 months, she is finally home and we have created a new normal. So Just received a fill last thursday, and finally getting some restriction back. I have gained close to all my weight back. Its sad but if i didn't it once I can do it agian. So I am usually a daily looker, but just posting to let all know Im back.

Stephanie M.
on 4/11/11 12:20 am
I wondered where you went!  Congratulations on your tiny new addition!!  Having a preemie is emotionally exhausting, but bringing them home is wonderful (but still exhausting)....my daughters threesome are 13 now and were 8 weeks early, so very familiar with all that goes on in the NICU and the fears.  Please post pictures!
Steph

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Lisa O.
on 4/11/11 12:49 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Hey!  I was just thinking about you the other day when someone else meantioned motercycles!  Wow!  I had no idea that you were pregnant and dealing with the stress of an early term baby.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and welcome back!

We're here to help however we can.

Best~
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

harleychick02
on 4/11/11 1:18 am - Lakewood, CO
Thanks.. Everything & Everybody is doing well. It's just my time to jump back in to my weight loss journey.  Hope all is well and Good luck!

Terri C.
on 4/11/11 2:12 am - McDonough, GA
Congratulations on your new baby, and welcome back! 

Terri   

Most Active