1 Year Post Op - Newton Wellesley Hospital

Steven S.
on 4/1/13 4:19 am - MA
VSG on 04/12/12

Next week will be my one year post op from VSG Surgery.  I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone by.

I feel amazing and couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and hospital staff.  The folks at Newton Wellesley hospital have been fantastic. 

My surgeon is Dr. Partridge and she's been nothing but fantastic!

I'm down almost 80 lbs.  I can't wait to go next week.  Diabetes and high blood pressure....GONE!  :)

AwesomeForever
on 4/6/13 6:08 am - Marlborough, MA

I love Dr Partridge. I wanted to get into her practice now that Dr Gazmuri has retired. She is full up!

Linda

MerColeman23
on 4/16/13 5:22 am - NH

Congrats!!! WHat great news. I can't wait to do my surgery to say I 've had success!!!

Devilwearspaula
on 6/17/13 4:24 am - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Congratulations on your weight loss!! I'm thinking about getting the surgery done, and if i do get it, I want to get it at NWH. I've had three back surgeries since 2010 and they've all been done there. Love that hospital! I'd like to know more about your journey and experience with the WLS at NWH! :D

AwesomeForever
on 6/18/13 3:42 pm - Marlborough, MA

I got on with Dr Partridge and was praised for losing 9 pounds since my four year check up. Love this RNY weight loss tool that I have and love that I have such a great surgical team helping me with any little question.

Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 629 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2197 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4385 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4512 views