Has anyone had surgery with Dr. Lane in Medford?

joconnor0922
on 2/16/14 8:20 pm

Hi,

I have been working towards VSG surgery in the next few months with Dr. Lane out of Lawrence Memorial Hospital. I haven't been able to find any feedback on her and was wondering if anyone here could contribute?

Thanks

Mary Gee
on 2/17/14 11:33 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Hi -- Just happened to check in here and saw your post.  I see you just joined.  Not much happens here on the MA board - everyone posts on the main boards.  Check out the VSG board (Forums/Surgery Types/Click drop-down menu and choose VSG) and the General Discussion board too.

Sorry I can't help you with any info on Dr. Lane.  I'm pre-op for surgery at U-Mass.  Your hospital's bariatric program looks good from looking at its web site.  Like U-Mass, lots of pre-op screening.  Don't you wi**** didn't take so long?!  I started the process in October, and hope to have surgery by June.  

Anyway - lots of information on the boards here -- hope to see you posting on the main boards.  

P.S. -- Is 9/22 your birthday?  I ask because it's my birthday so it caught my eye!

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

joconnor0922
on 2/17/14 12:12 pm

Thanks Mary!! I have been reading the VSG forum for months now, but just actually joined as a member. I'm getting nervous because I literally can't find any feedback about my surgeon- I've searched the board here, I've googled, etc. and can't find any reviews. 9/22 is my 1st child's bday- great day :) Good luck with your pre-op stuff!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 629 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2197 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4385 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4512 views