3 days away!!!

Sherry H.
on 8/26/03 12:25 am - Brockton, MA
Hey everyone, scared to death over here, but also as excited as anything. Just 3 days left till the big day, can't wait to be out of surgery, and home recuping! Thanks for the wonderful messages of hope and support. They truly mean so much, especially coming from people who know exactly what I'm going through! Thanks again!
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/03 12:29 am - Fort Myers, FL
Sherry-Good luck! I read your profile and I came from the same 150-thought I was fat background. I'm so happy I did this and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Remember-drink, walk, drink! Lynda ME/FL
cqrol P.
on 8/27/03 4:22 am - norwood, ma
Kelley T.
on 8/27/03 8:46 am
I wish you the best of luck. I can't wait to get a surgery date. I'm still waiting on a few appointments. I'll Hopefully get my surgery date in November. Again Best of luck. I hope you have a fast, safe and speedy recovery!!!!!
Louise S.
on 8/28/03 4:17 am - 167 Sibley Ave, MA
Today must be your big day. Hope all went well. This will change your life.
kelli72
on 8/29/03 3:26 am - ma
Oh today is the day for you!! I am also from Brockton mass and I am praying all goes well and you can help others here know what to exspect. Kelley from Taunton, nice to meet you as well, we are all neighbors!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/03 10:03 pm - haverhill, MA
Best of luck with your surgery and recovery. I look forward to seeing those "losing" posts !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 629 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2197 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4385 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4512 views