Support Groups - South of Boston?

annstan60
on 10/8/03 2:46 pm - Weymouth, MA
Hi everyone. I am 2 weeks post op (RNY) and would like to visit a support group - preferably south of Boston. (I live on the South Shore). Does anyone know of any? I can go as far west as Dedham and as far south as Hanover or Brockton. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
keepersmom1991
on 10/16/03 4:42 am - Pembroke, MA
Hi There. There is a support group meeting the last Tuesday of the month at Good Samartain in Brockton at 6:00pm. That is where I go. It is for both pre and post ops. It is in the confrence room that is on the same floor as the cafe. If you need any more info, please email me. It is an open meeting so you do not need to have gone to a certain Dr. Janet Clarke Open RNY 3-4-03 318/195/160?
annstan60
on 10/17/03 1:41 pm - Weymouth, MA
Thank you so much for your response. I will try to get to that meeting (maybe I'll see you there!) Congratulations on your success - and it has all been only in 7 months! You must be like the "incredible shrinking woman". How do you keep up with the clothes changes? Also, do you find that people (mostly nosey people) are saying that you're losing weight too fast? We in the WLS circle know it's OK - but people that are used to traditional dieting can't believe how fast this weight can come off. Do you tell them about the surgery? Again, thanks for the response. Feel free to e-mail me if you want. [email protected] Ann Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 633 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2203 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4391 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4521 views