Hi I'm new from Waltham, MA

Rose C.
on 10/21/03 2:42 am - Waltham, MA
Just wanted to say hi to you all. I'm so new at this that I haven't even received my information packet yet! So, I'm getting some info. from Dr. Sheila Partridge in Newton, MA. Of course I'm here because I'm interested in weight loss surgery, although I have to admit that it took me a long time to get here or to consider it. I know that surgery isn't a "magic pill", but anything is better than living with the psychological pain I feel of being overweight all my life---not to mention that dying of a heart attack at 35 doesn't appeal to me. Anyway, that's all for now. Hope to talk to some of you soon!! (or all of you! ha ha)
Lisa G.
on 10/22/03 6:40 am - Waltham, MA
Hey, Rose. I'm from Waltham as well. I have my consultation at Lahey Clinic on 11/6. Just wanted to say hello.
Carolyn S.
on 10/27/03 8:36 am - Jamestown, RI
Hi Rose, I am having the RNY on November 5, 2003. My surgeon is Sheila Partridge and I feel very comfortable with her competence. So far everything that I have experienced with the Staff and Hospital has been very professional and well organized. Please feel free to e-mail me. Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 633 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2203 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4391 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4521 views